A mission

After a few days of living with Team Prime Windblade settled in pretty well. She got along with Jack, Miko and Raf and even Arcee began to trust her. One afternoon while the kids were at school the monitor beeped.

"I've picked up a signal to a new energon mine." Ratchet announced as everyone gathered around.

"We must get there before the Decepticons claim it. Autobots, come with me. Ratchet, open a groundbridge to the mine." Optimus told Ratchet as he led Bulkhead and Windblade to the groundbridge.

Ratchet typed in the coordinates to the mine and opened the groundbridge. Everyone followed Optimus through the groundbridge, getting their weapons ready. They were determined to get some energon so that they could finally have some.

         _______________________________

A team of Vehicons had just arrived at a new energon mine with mining equipment and began their work. What they weren't expecting was the Autobots to arrive so quickly. At some point Wheeljack showed up and made quick work of them.

"Well, that was easy." Bulkhead shrugged.

"They're Vehicons. Now, who's this hottie?" Wheeljack said/asked, turning to Windblade.

"That's Windblade, she's new to the team." Bulkhead told his friend.

"Thanks for the assist." Wheeljack told Windblade.

"No problem." Windblade said, rolling her optics before she went to go help the others collect the energon.

Wheeljack wolf whistled as she went to go help gather energon. He hadn't met a femme like Windblade in a very long time, and to be honest, he liked having her around. He and Bulkhead went to go help everyone else mine the energon. By the end of the day they got more than they expected.

        _______________________________

When Soundwave found a new energon mine Megatron had Starscream go check it out. Starscream grumbled as he walked through the groundbridge, not wanting to go out on a mission. Megatron just rolled his optics as Starscream's childish behavior. Right as Starscream exited his groundbridge he saw another groundbridge close.

"Scrap! Fragging Autobots!" Starscream cursed loudly, knowing that the Autobots most likely took all of the energon that was in the mine.

He would have gone back to the Nemesis, but the groundbridge he came through was already gone. Starscream decided to take any energon scraps that might have been left behind for himself before going on a flight.