Forced to marry.

Note: Little back story of the story is that Dixie and Noah never knew each other but there family's knew each other(mostly there parents) Noah and Dixie were 21 and there families tradition was that you have to be married before turning 20 but Dixie and Noah couldn't find the ONE but there families decided to marry Noah and Dixie without there Consent that's the backstory 😉

Noah gets to his house and sees more cars than usual but he thinks it's whatever so he goes in his house and see there Is a party going on he goes to his mom and ask her whats the party about his mom replies it's about your marriage with Dixie .Noah replies who's dixie?Noah's mom says she's one of the daughters of the dameilo's Noah says who are those people?Noah's mom replies you don't need to know about that you're just getting married because you're 21 and hadn't even found a person you need to marry with.Noah says but I can't marry a person I never met Noah's mom replies yes you can today is your guys wedding end of discussion noah goes storming up to his room and shut the door loud.Addison comes in to his room and askes him what's wrong big brother?noah replies I have to marry somebody I don't even know what if she's not my type Addison replies I know she probably isn't but you have to deal with it you're 21 already and my mom's tradition is to be married at 20.Noah replies yeah I know but it's whatever now can't do anything about it but I hope Our honeymoon is good I guess say is it sarcastically. Addison replies I mean what can we do about it but I hope she's beautiful for you I have to go downstairs now good luck she leaves. Noah opens his diary and writes in it "dear diary I have to marry somebody today I don't know how she looks like but I'm gonna marry someone I never seen her before but I hope she's beautiful I hope she is the person I've been trying to look for I feel bad for her too but she's getting forced to marry somebody.I hope everything goes all right."Noah's mom comes into his room and tells him to get ready the girl is coming in five minutes .Noah says OK and gets ready after five minutes past she comes up to his bedroom .Dixie's knocks on Noah's door .Noah answers the door Dixie says Hi I'm Dixie you must be Noah?.Noah replies yes my name is Noah nice to meet you Dixie .Dixie's replies nice to meet you to Noah your mom told me to come and get you to come downstairs .Noah say OK come on they go downstairs everybody is smiling and clapping at them they go outside to the backyard and there's a priest up there everybody goes outside and sits down the priest does his service of marrying both of them and then asks them one more time dixie's Jane Damelio will you marry Noah Timothy beck and be with him during sickness and death and happiness .Dixie takes deep breath and says I do the priest turns to Noah and ask Noah Timothy beck would you marry dixie's Jane damelio to be your wife and you will be there in sickness and happiness Noah says I do everybody cheers and the priest announces them husband and wife Noah Kisses dixie's.Dixie doesn't kiss back after they are getting ready for there honey moon in the Bahamas Noah picks Dixie up from her apartment and drives to the airport. To the way to the airport Noah is silent so is Dixie.Noah break the silence and asks Dixie something.
Noah- So Dixie what are your hobbies?
Dixie replies- my hobbies are making music and playing field hockey and soccer what about yours?she asked Noah?
Noah replies- mine are playing soccer and being famous I guess.
Dixie says that's cool your famous on TikTok correct?
Noah replies yes I am are you famous?
dixie replies yeah I am actually I have 50mil on TikTok as well and I have a singing career as well.
Noah says wow that's cool I got a other question.
Dixie says go for it noah Noah says how couldn't you find a boyfriend to marry?
dixie replies:I had one he was just with me for fame and money but after we broke up I looked for other guys but they just wanted money and something else what about you?
Noah say: I was told by my ex girlfriend that I was bad at loving someone and she said that, REAL reason she left me but she actually cheated on me.
Dixie says:oh I'm sorry Noah I mean when someone cheats on you they don't deserve you because True Love never fails.
Noah says yeah your right but am I actually bad at loving someone?
dixie replies I mean you and me were force to get marry it wasn't because we loved each other we didn't even know each other.
Noah replies yeah your right.
Dixie says I tell you what let's pretend we just met each other and at the end of our honeymoon I can tell you if you are good at loving someone.
Noah says okay... hello my name is Noah beck nice to meet you (holds his hand out).
Dixie replies nice to meet you Noah my name is Dixie D'amelio(shakes his hand).
Noah:so do you have any secrets Dixie?
Dixie: yes I have 1 do you?
Noah:Yes I have 1 can you tell me yours?
Dixie: okay umm I'm part of a secret service what about your?
Noah:I'm a undercover FBI agent. (They both just burst out laughing)
Dixie:Noah you seem like a very cute guy
Noah:thank you dixie you are really pretty lady(smiles).
Dixie:so where you taking me?
Noah:I'm taking you to the Bahamas have you ever been there?
Dixie:Yes I been there once what about you?
Noah:I been there once too. May I see your hand?
Dixie:Sure(gives him her hand)
Noah:(grabs her hand and kisses it)You are really sweet (holds her hand)
Dixie:(blushes and hold his hand tightly)
- Later they are boarding the airplane -

Noah:so Dixie um.. what movie do you want to see?
Dixie:how about we watch cat and the hat.
Noah: okay (puts the show on)(whispers on dixie's ear)Do you want any popcorn?
Dixie:(whispers back)yes please.
Noah:(clicks the assistant button) can I put my arm around you?
Dixie:yes wh-(the assistant comes)
Abby:hi my name is Abby do you need anything?
Noah:yes can I get some popcorn and some candy please?
Abby:Ofc it will take a couple minutes.(looks at Noah)
Dixie:(looking at the way she looks at Noah)
Abby: I'll brb okay(winks and leaves)
Noah:(smiles awkwardly) so what movie should we really watch?
Dixie:(rolls her eyes) the show is on already let's just watch this one.(Abby comes back)
Abby:here you go (hands them to Noah)(touches Noah's hand)
Dixie:Okay thanks can you leave already?!
Abby:Rude little sister you got here handsome
Dixie:little sister?(grabs Noah's hand)do you see the ring(shows her her ring) back off or I'm going to make you back off.
Abby:okay sorry (leaves)
Dixie:smiling to a person that winked at you while I'm here?! Really?!
Noah:dix it was an awkward smiles I was never flirting.
Dixie:Don't dix me Noah gosh!(puts her headphones on)
Noah:(takes her headphones off)No I will dix you your the only woman I will be with
And have kids and I don't want to ruin this relationship by just somebody hitting on me...what if the Assistant would had been a guy?!
Dixie:I would not had smiled and tell him to back off!
Noah:but what's the point of fighting if your always going to be mine and I'm always going to be yours!
Dixie:Noah we had to get married without even knowing each other how am I supposed to know that your mine without even actually knowing you?!
Noah: well than let me make the first move(kisses dixie).
Dixie:(kisses back)Noah...
Noah:(kisses her again)dixie...
Dixie:(kisses back) Timothy....
Noah:(kisses her again)Jane....
Doah:(both kiss)Beck...
Noah:Your my wife and Ik we just met but I developed feeling for you idk but your smile makes me smile and your laugh makes me laugh...makes me like you.
Dixie:Your charming is very but very good and if we ever have kids I want them to have your charming and I also have feelings.

     NEXT PAGE COMING SOON! THANK YOU GUYS