can i see you again?

holding chris' bicep as you walked down the unusually quiet london streets, you felt comfort in the man you'd just met. he offered to walk you home after watching you sing your heart out to mamma mia on karaoke, he said he couldn't look away. it was only a small bar, so he wouldn't have much else to look at, but the way he said it gave you butterflies.

"this is me."

you halted outside your home and he stopped soon after. chris turned back to face you, not leaving your hold. instead, he took your hands into his and smiled. he was considerably taller than you but it was a comfortable difference; you felt safe.
chris' eyes remained glued to yours, only briefly taking breaks to look at your smiling mouth. you felt smitten.
he dropped one of your hands, but took your face into his hand. caressing the apple of your cheek with his thumb. you found it hard to fight the urge to just kiss him, so you stopped trying to fight. you matched his height by standing on your toes, leaning your face closer. he smiled before your lips met, sending electric straight to your heart.
chris evans was happy to be kissing you? it was unarguable for you to have felt such a way.
you broke from the kiss first, you being the one smiling this time. he stared at you, almost as if he was in shock.
he finally smiled a huge, teeth grin. he seemed proud.

"i'm sorry, i felt like i should've."

"never apologise for that. that was amazing."

you smiled, looking down at your hands still intertwined together. your gaze was cut short, chris planted his finger under your chin and got you to look at him.

"can i see you again? soon?"

"i'm free tomorrow. meet me here at seven?"

"it's a date."