Piercings

After eating y'all decided to sit in the parking lot for a bit.

"You sure you wanna get your tongue pierced?"

"Ask me one more time and I'll change my mind."

"First comes matching piercings then tattoos then marriage." He smiles.

"Whatever floats your boat pretty boy." You smile back.

"We gotta go!" He checked his phone.

"Calm down boy."

"I made an appointment we can't be late."

"So you just assumed I would agree."

"Yeah, you'll do anything for me right?" He winked.

"Oh so you think I'm a slave?"

"Wait! No that's not-I'm sorry."

"Chill out!" You start laughing at him.

"You know that's not what I meant right?" He looked worried.

"Yes Eren." You shake your head.

+ Time Skip +

Y'all got to the tattoo and piercing place and your nerves started to build.

"You ready ma?"

"I'm scared."

"Don't be I'll be right beside you." He gave you a soft smile.

"Alright." You quietly say.

"Let's go!"

Y'all walk in holding hands and a really tatted man walked up to you.

"I'm guessing you're Eren Yeager?" The man said.

"Yes and this is my uh my-"

"Friend!" You roll your eyes.

"Friend, Y/n."

"Alright follow me to the back."

You unhooked your hand from Erens and followed the guy.

"I'm Guts and Carly will be here in a second to do yours." He points to you. "You both can sit next to each other up there."

He starts setting up some Needles and Scissor like tools.

"Hey guts!" A tall girl with multiple face tattoos and piercings walked up.

The two talked for a minute while setting up the materials.

"Hey I'm Carly! So if you both could swish this around in your mouths for 10-20 seconds then spit it out in that sink over there." The girl handed both of you a cup of something that looked like mouth wash.

"Ight." Eren gets and you follow him.

You put the solution into your mouth and it tasted like a strong mouth wash. The 10 seconds were over and you spat into the sink.

"Okay come sit back down." Gut says.

You both walk back and sit next to each other. Both guts and Carly wash their hands and put on gloves.

"Stick out your tongue love." Carly says.

"You too bud." Gut says to Eren.

They both dried your tongues and tell you to keep your tongue outside your mouth. Carly made a dot in the middle of your tongue with a marker.

Then They both grab the scissor looking tools and clamp them to your tongues. Carly put a cork under your tongue and got the needle ready.

"Ready love birds?" Guts says.

You both nod and they push the needle into your tongues. You heard eren make a slight noise. It wasn't painful at all.

'I was scared for no reason.'

Carly placed the top half of the ring inside the hole then screwed the ball underneath.

"Wash your mouth out one more time." Guts says handing both you and Eren a cup.

"It didn't hurt that bad." Eren says with a funny accent.

"You're talking weird!" You laugh at him.

"So are you." He laughed back.

'Oh shit I do sound kinda funny.'

You brush it off and swish the solution in your mouth once more.

"You two should get inked up. I don't see any tattoos on you." Carly says while cleaning.

"I want to get matching tattoos with her but I don't think she's ready." Eren speaks up.

"Ohh I see. I recommend something small and cute for couples because you never know if you need to cover it."

"Maybe we'll get something next time." You say.

You and Eren make your way to the front of the shop. Eren goes to pay and you look around the shop. There was a gum ball machine but it wasn't a normal one. It was a tattoo gum ball machine.

The machine said 'you get what you get! All tattoos are valued at $50.'

'Interesting.'

"Let's go ma."

You both walk out the store and Eren stops.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's take pictures." He pulls out his phone.

He goes to snap and he didn't put on a filter because the sun was shining on you.

"Damn You look good in the sun." He looks you up and down.

"Thank you." You felt your face start to heat up.

You both stick out your tongues playboi carti style. You both even held up the rock star hand sign in one picture.

"Okay one more." Eren pressed his tongue against yours and took the picture.

You gave him a kiss afterwards and grabbed his hand. You played with your tongue inside your mouth as you walked to the car.

'I really just got my tongue pierced.'

That hype feeling you had died once you remember you had Connie to deal with.

"What's wrong baby girl? Does it hurt?"

"No. I just remembered Connie is definitely gonna beat my ass."

"He's probably gonna kill me so you'll be fine."

"That's not helping."

"Don't get all gloomy on me we still got stuff to do!"

You started to cheer up after remembering he was taking you to an arcade. On the way there you both took turns singing your hearts out to old R&B songs.

"For a white boy you sure do know your R&B!"

"I only know these because of Connie and his mom."

"That just reminded me of something. When did you and Connie meet?"

"The year he moved here. We lived in the same neighborhood."

"Damn you've known him that long."

"Yeah! Him and Armin are like my brothers."

"But you seem closer with Armin. Why is that?"

"Two things. Me and Armin go way back like when we were in diapers type shit. Also Connie and I drifted apart once Sasha and Jean got in the picture."

"Damn." You made a grimacing face.

"It's all cool though. He's still ma boy."

You hummed in response.

Authors note:
I've never got anything pierced besides my ears so if that whole process wasn't correct my bad. After this date I literally have no ideas on what to do so if you have some suggestions lmk!

Ps: vote and comment :)