Pregnant ??

Anjali came to her room (store room) and closed the door before leaning her back towards the door . She slowly slid down . What had she done ?? Maria asked her a good question .... What was Khushi's fault in all this ?? Why did Khushi get punished in all this ?? Only because of her INSECURITY that she will take all of her brother's property ?? Didn't she know how selfless Khushi was ?? Didn't she knew her values ?? Didn't she know that MONEY meant clearly NOTHING to Khushi ?? Yes , she did knew , she knew all of it BUT her INSECURITIES overpowered her . She did wrong . TOTALLY WRONG . Today , she , herself , was facing all the things Khushi had to face years ago ... she lived every pain Khushi had to live . Oops ..... NOT EVERY ... she had to live a very little amount of pain , comparing to Khushi's but still she was SUFFERING ... so what about Khushi ?? How much she had to suffer ?? She took all the fun seeing Khushi suffering , then BUT now when she was living Khushi's sufferings ... she understood how hard and painful it was .

She did many bad works ... biggest one to be the things she did to Khushi and her activity of selling girls to other people , GIRLS TRAFFICKING . Today , when Alex came a little near to her she felt disgusted , so what about those innocent girls , who were being used by many people to fulfill their sexual needs , JUST because of HER ?? How much they should have faced ?? She was drowned in guilt .

Anjali : (to herself) I do not deserve to be called a woman ... not woman ... I should not even be called a person . I am a DEVIL . A TRUE DEVIL , who ruined many people lives . I do not deserve to live . I am a worst creature ... a wild devil , who wished to ruin her own brother's life , a brother who loved his sister so much , a brother who could even turn the world up side down ... just ... JUST to bring a SMALL smile on his sister's face . Why am I like this ?? Why am I so selfish ?? Why do I see devil in every person , when I am the worst one ?? Someone said true ... People , who are good , see everyone good but people , who are bad , see everyone bad . I am bad so I thought everyone around me is bad and money minded . Why did I do all this ??

She closed her eyes letting her tears fell freely .

**************************

Khushi was feeling very weak from past some days . She was tired of her morning sickness . She looked pale because every morning she would wake up with fever accompanying her . Arnav was very tensed seeing her like that . He asked her to come with him to the doctor but Khushi always ignored that telling "it is common" , which irritated Arnav to the core .

Arnav was in an important meeting , in the study . Here , in the room , Khushi felt something stirring inside her stomach and in no time she felt something coming up her food pipe . She rushed to the washroom and threw up , panting . She washed her face and recalled all that happened with her . Morning sickness , weakness , mood swing , not wanting to eat jalebi , her cravings ,  ... and then THIS ... throwing up and all this only directed to one condition , her pregnancy and not only that , she remembered that she is 25 days late on her cycle , already , and she did not notice it till NOW . She jumped in excitement thinking of her possibility to be pregnant again and was about to rush to the study but stopped in mid .

Khushi (thinking) : No Khushi ... don't get over excited !! What if you are not pregnant ?? Arnav will feel bad na ?? First confirm and then only tell Arnav . Ya !!

Khushi went inside again and took out a diary and a pen and tore a little paper from the last page of the diary and wrote "Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Test Kit " (HCG is a hormone produced during pregnancy. ) and folded the paper . She went down and gave the paper to Hari Prakash .

Khushi : Hari Prakash ... please go to the medical and bring this . (indicating towards the paper)

HP : Ok ... Khushi Bhabhi .