This is Only The Beginning

~La'Quinta in the MM~

**La'Quinta's POV**

It was never really like this y'know. Back then, it used to be just one big ole' happy family. Just like any other normal family. We'd eat together, always call and check on each other, and no matter what incident happened, we'd bounce back together as if nothing happened at all. That changed about about 4 years ago..

~Flashback~

"Hey dad wassup!" I yelled as I was coming through the door. I had just gotten home from school that day.

"Hey how ya doing baby girl?" He yelled back as he was just sitting back down in his computer chair.

"I'm doing ok just a lil tired from all that school work, it got yo gurl hungry over here, ya feel me!?" I chuckled as he just stared at me.

"Um ok.. You want anything to eat while I'm about to cook?" I asked as I could feel an awkward tension rising in the room.

He suddenly snapped on me. "Did I ask yo a** if I wanted something to eat? If I wanted something to eat I would've fixed it myself or asked you to fix me one now stop asking all them d**n questions and you just got here!" he yelled.

I could feel the tears started to wheld up in my eyes and they were threatening to spill. But, I didn't let him see that I just simply replied "sorry for asking, I just thought you were hungry" I attempted to say as calmly as possible but failed. I was terribly shocked, upset, and hurt at how he yelled at me over a simple question. I mean, I was looking out for him. I was going to FIX HIM something, too. Oh well, I'll know the next time.

I've never seen this side of him before, it's like he just lashed out on me for no complete reason.

Anyways, I decided to cook me a bologne and cheese sandwich (bruh them sandwiches be on point tho, if you don't eat it raw lol). It was very awkward in the kitchen, but I tried my hardest to ignore it. After I was done I went to fix me a glass of Pepsi, I went back to plate and a huge chunk of my sandwich was gone. There HE was, my DAD eating a huge part of my sandwich. "I thought you didn't want anything to eat, sir" I said. "Oh well, I changed my mind, is there a f**king problem with that?" he screamed. "No, sorry sir I was just asking." I replied. He then walked over to me and quickly put his hands around my neck. "I didn't think there was, don't ask me no more f**king questions till yo mama get here" he sneered.

~Flashback over~

That day, it seemed as if I triggered something inside of him. Idk what it was, but I must've pissed him off really badly for him to go off on me because of a sandwich. Till this very day since that accident, he always finds the little simple things I do too hit me or get on me about. I guess I'll never know, even though I'm dying of curiousity, I'd rather not die literally.

But sorry for that. I usually have little daydreams or daymares as I'd refer to them. Let me tell you a little about myself. As ya know, I'm La'Quinta but my friends call me Lala. I stay in Florida so yeah, I guess it's nice but I stay on the country side.. I'm kinda tall, and I'm not like other girls that you find in my situation that are plump and got a nice bodily figure or yada yada. I'm kind of skinny, well, that's due to my dad and his cruel minded ways. I have long hair that stops to the middle of my back oh and I'm black. I have big brown eyes and I ain't the type to be conceited claiming that they a bad bittie or whatever because on the real, I know I'm not, so why front? I'm 16 and in the 11th grade and let me tell you, this stuff is so difficult. But, I'll manage. I have 4 friends that I absolutely would fight for anyday. Markeshia,  or Keke, the ghetto one, she always popping off tho! Tyasia or Ty, the crazy and sneaky one, I mean this girl will steal anything and you don't even know till you looking for it. Jacki, the real one, this girl don't take none from nobody and she got them man hands. Finally, Monique, the freaky one, she'll get down wit anybody for real, but she's real fun to be around tho.

So now that you know about me and allllllll, you're gonna enter my world completely. My daily routine.

Okay so, I've just started at this but let me know what you think about this so far before I continue. I know y'all like, what is one chapter gonna tell us about the book? But c'mon I need a little advice :-: Let me know tho! Thanks

~Jojo