It's All About De'Vonte

~De'Vonte's POV~
*De'Vonte in MM*

Wassup y'all! Y'all already knows it's ya main sexy boy, De'Vonte but you can call me De or Vonte like ma niggas do. Anyways, I know y'all wanna know about all this sexiness or whatever. Lol let me stop being conceited but anyways, I'm not ya average thug, y'know. I don't flash my money around, spend it on useless things, or even f*** that many thots. I ain't gone lie tho, I do kill if a n***a have too. But anyways, I came up real rough, just like Lil Durk I was swinging and hanging with the mops (y'all like Lil Durk right? HE IS BAE.)

 My mama didn't really like me nor love me. She thought I was the reason daddy have gotten killed, which I wasn't. He went out like a real G, he died because of her dumb a**. She was messing round' on the low and my daddy found out, she thought that I had told him which I didn't. So one day, he went to the barbershop where the man was that was messing wit my mama and shot him in the head, and went to where that man's WIFE was at and killed her too. But, he got caught and he started firing at the 5-0 so they shot him dead.

Yeah, I know, but hey love makes you do crazy things what can I say! But nah ya boy don't believe in love, never has since my mama stopped giving me love, and I prolly never will. S**t these thots don't get no love, and you sure as hell can't trust em!

But anyways, I've been on my own since I was 12, I had to grow up real fast. I first went to doing little chores to slanging, a nigga had needs. But yeah I've been straight since then and I got my home boys Keon (I call him Beat cuz that boy always making a beat), Si (Silence but that fool never shut up), Ken, he black asf! But he cool peoples I guess, Chris (this dude always singing, a dog howling can sing better than him) and that's really it. These other dudes just associates.. Can't trust nobody no more man! Now, I do have a few cars and one of my favorites being my Rolls Royce, it's sexy. Just like me. And maybe unlike you. Nah, lemme stop.

But at the moment, I'm just sitting on my porch of my mini mansion, watching these thots and other people scroll through.. I'm not in school. I'm 19, I didn't wanna go to college, I'm straight tired of school and all that. Just wanna build me a few businesses.. I think that makes since. Well, you know about me now. So see you in a few bruh!

Sorry I didn't update sooner.. ! These people in my class took my phone and I was so busy worrying over that I forgot I could update on my computer. I'm so sorry I'll try to update faster this time. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I'm new at this and just trying it out. Thanks let me know what cha think ! Sorry you might now be able to see the characters, I'll make sure to add them soon tho.

~JoJo~