The begining

Joe's pov

High school

A nightmare in its self with mountains of work, responsibility's and fake teens. Now sprinkle in love and betrayal and you have the perfect recipe for chaos.

My blossom is the only thing that made school bearable, we've been inseparable since kindergarten and that is how it would always stay my blossom and I together.

Well that was until him.

Adam the new legend in skateboarding, from the moment my blossom saw him he was mesmerised his honey yellow eye alit with a new challenge. Soon we became his friend and our duo became an inseparable trio.

At first everything was fine we skated together and we're just general teenagers causing trouble but that was until I noticed the lingering stares, loss of words and lit up cheeks that were coming from my blossom but I was not the recipient. The red eye devil had stolen my blossoms attention he bathed in it sending smug smirks and charming smiles to draw my blossom in more.

This was the first time in our lives that karou was starting to slip away from me. I knew Adam didn't deserve him nor would appreciate him but no matter what I said karou would not leave him.

A pit had grown in my stomach I knew if something wasn't done my blossom would slip away, Adam needed to be gone and I would make sure it happened.