See him for who he truly is

Time skip to reki's and Adams 2nd beef
Also let's pretend cherry didn't get terribly injured (so isn't in a wheelchair) and Adam was just a jerk (as always).

Adams POV
How dare they laugh at me and cheer for that insignificant delinquent, I move to confront him when joe steps in my way.
"Back off Adam the beefs over"
I look past him to see the groups fearful expressions.
"Aww darlings don't tell me your afraid of me when the real monster has been in front of you all along" I say as I gesture to joe.
"Leave us alone Adam no one believes a word you say" this time it's cherry moving to stand next to the wolf in sheep's clothing.
"Aww poor cherry always being deceived and left in the dark about the people around him." He looked confused for a second till his eyes hardened again
"leave Adam no one wants you here."
I leave refusing to be treated with this disrespect from these fools.

Joe's POV
"Come on guys let's go celebrate,"
"But I lost why are we celebrating"
"Cause you only lost cause of the wheel and you are back here was us so that's worth celebrating"
I look up to see cherry with a gentle smile but a crease in his eyebrows a look I know means he's thinking to much.
"Come on princess we got go treat the kids to dinner"
"Yes free food!"
"Im coming you gorilla, be patient."

Cherry POV
I don't wanna believe anything Adam says, he abandoned us and has caused lots of pain but I can't help but wonder what he meant saying the real monster has been in front of us all along.
Dinner was good the kids enjoyed it and it left them in high spirits, shadow drove them home leave joe and I in the restaurant.
"Hey you ok you've seemed worried since we left s"
"Hmm yeah just thinking I guess you know how my anxiety is"
"Do you want some tea might help calm you"
"No, I think I'll go try sleep it of, thank you for dinner bye joe"
"Bye cherry"

I decided walk home instead of ride as it was to dark for skateboarding and I didn't feel like being run over tonight.
As I was walking I suddenly got pulled into an alleyway
"let go of me, .... Adam?"
I pull my arm out of his grip and just stare at the man
"What the hell do you think your doing"
"Hmm you've been to naive for far to long cherry,  I think you need to learn the truth about your dear friend"
"Why the hell should I believe a word you say Adam, you're the one that abandoned us"
"The only reason I left was cause he threatened to kill me if I didn't leave"
"Wwhat no he wouldn't do that"
"Believe what you want blossom but it's the truth now we just see what you do with it"
Adam turned to leave until he stopped heaving in a gasp and then sputtered falling to the ground revealing a ruby red knife.
"J joe?"