Introduction and Rules

Thank you for taking a look at the little contest I'm trying to set up! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER (you should really stop lying to yourself about that) KEEP READING AS THERE ARE MULTIPLE CATEGORIES AND I WILL NEED JUDGES! This contest will have writing categories, drawing categories, musical categories. All winners will be mentioned, but one in each category have other things.

        If you win best overall chapter and there isn't enough entries, you can also win a side category.

        There will be one winner for each category, but first some rules for writing:

        You may add up too 3 characters per chapter, and may only have one event that kills anyone per chapter! (unless it's part of a plot twist or it's not a big event.)

        It MUST be the same amount (give or take 10) words as the previous chapter! (I will add in word count when I add the chapter.)

        Please keep drama in mind! I won't use chapters that make everything great instantly.

        Best Overall Chapter! (Their chapter becomes the next chapter in the series!)

        Most Creativity!

        Best Plot Twist!

        Best Cliffhanger!

        Best Dialogue!

        Drawing Categories:

        Best Overall Fit! (Will be presented as the chapter picture!)

        Most Realistic!

        Most Accurate to Characters!

        Musical Categories:

    Chapter theme song! (Yes, I will deem it the theme song for the chapter and you will be recognized!)

       If you're interested, send me a private message so we can figure out how to share it between us!

       That's about it, hopefully I'll have the first chapter up soon so you guys can get writing, and make sure to spread the word because we want lots of entries for all categories!