Chapter 1

"How much further?" Asked David, an intern on the expedition. David was a short guy, with straight brown hair that wasn't very long. Rachel shot him a dirty look. This was the third time in the hour he had asked, and she was getting annoyed. Her red hair was getting in her face, and since she was tall, David couldn't keep up, which wasn't helping either.
"Stop asking, would you? We still have a while to go, and I don't know if you've seen Rach angry, but it's not pretty." Said Jarod, the leader for the expedition. He was a taller guy, with medium length blond hair and brown eyes, which wasn't very common.
"If you try to protect me one more time J-ro, I swear that thi-" Rachel started.
"Wait! Guys, that's it!" Interrupted David. Everyone turned their heads toward what he was pointing at excitedly.
"Oh. Never mind, that's just a cactus." Rachel proceeded to slap David so hard that he fell and got a mouth full of sand. He got up quickly and shot Rachel a dirty look.
"Quit it you two. We're still looking, and it would be nice to come out of there with three people." Scolded Jarod. He noticed something very irregular off in the distance. "Hey guys, check it out."
"Is that it?" Asked David.
"Let's find out, shall we?" Said Rachel, running to where Jarod was pointing.

AN- HEY GUYS! Sorry I totally forgot about this, so I had to whip something up really quickly. Anyways, if you would like to submit something then send me a message, I'll probably give you my email and you can send it through there. Let's try to avoid adding in fandom characters ok? Also for the songs and pictures and whatnot, that will be for this chapter, not the next one. Please try to participate, I really want to get this going! Entries are due by the end of the month!