.Just anothor day.

[6:AM]{no ones POV}:it was a sunny day as normal in South caroilina, the sky was clear and birds where chirping:

*BZZZZZZZZZ*

<Larrisa's POV>"Hah?... Oh its just the neighbor cutting trees again *She grunts* "i gusse ill just stay in for today, there is no school today"

*Larrisa lays back down and returns to her slumber*

{Time skip: [6:51]}

< Micheals pov>"hey wakey wakey, its time to get up", "... okay then... * the man then leaves the room and comes back with a speaker with him, "WAKEY WAKEY ITS TIME TO GET UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!"

<Larrisa's pov>"suddenly my eyes felt like they had popped out of my head, there was a loud sound again, and it sounded nothing like our neighbor cutting trees this time"

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM OMG" 

"god you don't have to be so mean" *the guy snorted*

"don't act like you don't know what you did was wrong" *she said*

"its not that big of a deal so why bother about it?" *he responded back with*

"your right, arguing with an negative  dispensation, and someone whos heart is as soft as the interior in the royal capital in that slash of the titans show or whatever it is you watch" *Larrisa resurgenced to him*

"first off its called attack on titan, and second of all im not soft, im tough, and third of all SHEESHH, your combacks are good"

(if your reading this then i want to apologies if this part of the story was not good, i think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, it was just hard to exercise my brain today or really just overall think, but hopefully tomorrow i will feel better)