Ashex by Egwuji

Egwuji

Egwuji

Book cover- the book cover is quite catchy , seems okay for a mystery book.

Book Title- it fit the story also but basically people would think it's Ashes , I'm just saying.

Blurb- The blurb is quite good and will definitely make a reader want to read.

Plot- I like the story and how it goes from what I have read so far but to be honest this is my first time of reading a detective being a stripper too, It made me be on the edge for what would happen next but above all your story line is great, about a scientific exploitation , using human as a lab rats for whatever reason and profit Xander wants to make alongside the government backing him up.

Description- Top notch.. you description was a well done job and I could barely don anything to say against the book. Don't mind me I'm just doing my thing.I like how you conjure up words to make a meaningful sentence.

Character Development- you did a great job especially in telling the readers about Tyson Baker. Main character, how he lost his job and became a detective, the few characters I've come across you did well  with them.

Grammar/Punctuation- There is nothing to talk about here, everything's good except for the minor mistakes, probably auto correct thingy but above all the book is a good one.

General overview- the beginning of your book says a mirror I think that should be italized. Your first chapter was well written and would make your readers be on edge to read your the story. The second chapter was too easy, I mean it was too easy to get Ty and I didn't feel the heats , it was just like having a normal conversation although it's good. I also understand that Tyson doesn't like Xander but can you make him take it slow, we don't want the story finishing anytime soon. When Haalan died, I had this expression "yeah that's how killer do." Killing very suspect just to get away with their deed and not get caught. And from what I've read so far I hope you do justice with the book and good luck in writing the book.