CHAPTER-15

Author's pov

Riddhima opened her eyes by hearing a small sound from under her bed..she sit on her bed and rub her eyes..then she get down from the bed and pulled the bed sheet.....her eyes softened yes it is the same puppy....with white fur she frowned may be it hadn't take any food....she take that small puppy in her hands and ruffled through its fur sooo cutie do u have any thing she asked to it...

For respond it just make some kind of wierd yet tired sound with that she realised it hadn't have anything.....i will give u some thing.....she said to puppy...before that what should i call u.....hmmmmm...she thinks and said so u are a boy......so ur name is oreo...do u like it oreo she asked him innocently...it makes some sound.....she smiled....and take oreo with her she is getting confused because where is the kitchen...

It is really look like a palace riddhima thought..then she heard some one is calling her she turn to see who is calling her.she saw mrs.dizosa standing there with a warm smile....riddhima too smile at her....

Mam do u need anything

Mrs.dizosa asked

First of call me riddhima ok...then yes i need milk for this cutie will u get some milk actually i don't know where is the kitchen situated in this mamsion

Riddhima said..

Mrs.dizosa get life time shock....because in this mansion pets are not alloweded there master vansh rai singhania will not allow pets in mansion then how this puppy came here.....mrs dizosa thought..

Mam plzz gave this puppy to me i will throw it out master doesnot like pets..plz he will get angry...

Mrs disuza requested to riddhima

Riddhima being a stubborn kid she didn't gave importance to dizosa 's word

Can i call u aunty

Riddhima asked

Mrs disuza get shocked
..she never expected this from any of the people live in vr mansion..they didn't provide respect they always behave rude and gives orders to others....

But vansh trust mrs disuza....

She smiled at riddhima sure mam....

Riddhima glared at her

Sorry Riddhima she smiles

But her smile turn into fear remembering vansh's wrath...if he found this puppy here...he will eat everyone raw...

Aunty plzz gave some milk to my oreo he is sooo tired and hungry....vansh himself get this puppy so no issues u just relax.....first change ur horrified expression to normal one...

Riddhima said to coo mrs disuza

Mrs disuza smiled at her words.....

Then she remembered for what she came.here