Wyliza part 2

Multi shipper(me):so before  you start your mission don't tell anyone you have a power and from a different dimension?

Multi shipper(me) :oh I almost forgot you can tell them you're name and after I'm gone introduce yourself to power and the others who don't know the other pops

Multi shipper(me) :oh if you need im only a ring away get it? No? Just telephatice me*i said I disappear*

(Oh and don't worry they are in a safe place to introduce themselves)

Majesty:as what she said introduce yourself

Emma/Electra:Hi! I'm emma and im also a princess and I'm also Electra pop Super pop We can't be stopped! *turn's into Electra*

Camila/Crystal:Hi! I'm Camila and I'm also Crystal pop! Super pop We can't be stopped!*Turns into crystal*

Finley/Flash:Hi! I'm Finley and I'm also Flash pop SUPER POP WE CAN'T BE STOPPED! *Turns into flash*

Chloe/ Cosmic:Hi! Im Chloe and I'm also cosmic SUPER POP WE CAN'T BE STOPPED! *Turns into cosmic*

Payton/Power:Hi! im Payton and I'm also a princess and also I'm Power SUPER POP WE CAN'T BE STOP! *TURN INTO POWER*

Gia/Glow:Hi! Im Gia and I'm Glow! SUPER POP WE CAN'T BE STOPPED! *TURNS INTO GLOW*

(After they introduce themselves because I don't know know all of there name)

Payton:So let me get this straight there are other pops!?

Halo/Harmony:and country pop

Gold:*pays Gia 80 dollars*

Rossana/Rosie:ummmm gold why are you paying Gia 80 dollars?

Gia/Glow:Oh Because i made a bet if the country pops are real she have to give me 80*she said while counting the money*

Rosie/Halo:ummmmmmm ok?

*they blush*

Sabrina:ok enough with the lovey dovey here Emma can you locate Seabrook so we can start our mission?

Emma/Electra:ok!

Emma/Electra:so it's only a few blocks from here!

Finley/Flash:Let's go!

(Wait for the next chapter)