3

Louis made the short walk into the town for the second time that day. It was only mid afternoon now but yet again he was out to rob. He was pretty pleased with himself on how he got to steal the food earlier and decided to test his luck out once more. Normally he would let it die down a bit before he went out again and try again a few days after.

He first headed into JD where he knew he could get some nice clothes that were considered designer but were not that expensive. He had he black backpack on his shoulders ready to put any new items in.

As he walked into the shop he smiled at the lady standing by the door. She was young, maybe about eighteen or seventeen, this was definitely her first job. Louis knew it would be easy to get away from her.

"Looking for anything in particular today?" She asked him. He looked her dead in the eye before smiling.

"No, just having a look around," he replied sweetly. He carried on walking and came to the top section. Louis looked around before slipping the bag off of his back and placing it onto the floor. He unzipped it and grabbed as much as he could cram in before it wouldn't close. He looked around again, nobody was watching him. He quickly closed the bag and returned it back to his back.

As he was leaving the shop he noticed the girl was now joined by a huge looking man. The man was bald and tattoos littered his arms. He stood with his arms crossed against his chest and had a security band around his right bicep. Louis sighed, they never normally had security here. Nonetheless he got to the door and the scanners went off. He took a quick glance over to the guard and took off running. However the guard was quick on his tail and as soon as Louis took a corner he was tackled to the ground from behind.

"Get off me!" he shouted. The man sat on his back before getting off and ripping Louis off the ground. He clutched onto Louis' arm so he couldn't run away.

"Let me go you stupid prick!" Louis screamed once again. Members of the public stopped and starred to see what was going on. The guard dragged Louis back to the shop and to the backroom where he sat him down on a chair.

"The police are on their way" he informed him. Shit. Louis couldn't get caught. He stood up and tried to get his way through the man but it was no use. The man was bigger and stronger.

"Let me fucking go or I will kill you!" Louis threatened.

"You need to calm down kid, stop swearing and take a seat" the guard said calmly.

"Fuck you, your not my dad" Louis said but sat down to try and calm himself down a bit. He knew he had messed up once again.

A few minutes had passed and the room was silent. Louis was sitting with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. The door flew open and in walked two officers.

The first one that came was tall and lean. He had dark brown hair that was slightly curled and his emerald green eyes pierced through the room. The man behind was blonde and very tanned. Someone you would consider a surfer not a policeman.

"Hello sir, what is the problem? '' The dark haired one asked the guard as he shook his hand.

"Caught this one stealing, not for the first time" the guard said. This is when Louis shot up out of his seat.

"Let me fucking go!" he shouted. The blonde officer put his hand down on his tasr before taking it out and holding it up to Louis. This only pissed Louis off even more as he started to scream and shout.

"Scott leave the room" Harry told the blonde.

"What no Harry, he is violent!" Scott replied.

"Now!" Harry insisted. With that Scott left, taking the other guard with him. This left Louis in the room with Harry alone. Louis had stopped shouting and was now walking around the room pulling at his hair. Harry walked over to him and took his hands off his head.

"Listen to me, you can walk out here or I can take you out in cuffs. I'm trusting you with this and if you try and run it will only make it worse for you ''Harry said. Louis looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"I won't run," he whispered. He was devastated he had been caught. Harry nodded and took him out of the room. He helped him into the back of the police car but didn't drive with the sirens on as he didn't feel like that was necessary.

Louis was soon sitting at the cold table where every criminal that gets brought in sits to be questioned. His bag had been taken from him at the door and now he was just waiting for someone to come and talk to him. He waited and waited until Harry and Scott came in and sat down.

"So let's get this over and done with. My name is police constable Scott James and I will be questioning you today along with my boss and colleague Sergeant Harry Styles. What is your name?" Scott asked. Louis didn't answer and instead kept his eyes directed on the table below him.

"Scott, can you give us a minute please?" Harry asked, Scott nodded and left the room. Louis finally looked up, he didn't know why but he trusted this Harry guy. "What is your name mate?"

"L-louis, Louis Tomlinson" Louis answered. Harry wrote it down in his little book.

"Louis, do you want to tell me why you stole that stuff?" Harry questioned.

"I didn't take anything, '' he lied. Harry raised his eyebrow.

"We are way past that now Louis, I know as well as you do that you stole those clothes. And I know this isn't your first time doing it either. I can help you if you speak to me but if you don't then you leave me no choice" Harry said.

"No choice for what?" Louis quizzed

"You will be booked into a juvenile detention centre for two years Louis. Please don't go down that route" Harry pleaded but it was no use. Louis knew his fate was sealed and shrugged, Harry sighed and stood up. He ushered Louis to get up too.

Louis followed Harry into another car and made sure to keep quiet the whole journey.