- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥 -

" Marlena where are you going.." said Ethan with his deep morning voice after i tried to quietly open the door and leave without waking him up, unfortunately he woke up either way so i approached, kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear " Anna called me so i have to leave, go back to sleep and i will call you later" as i was about leave he took my hand " but i don't have your new number", " but i have your old one" i smiled and left. Thoughts about what doctor wanted to say wouldn't leave me alone the whole ride, maybe this treatment failed, finally after all this time i am happy and now i am dying literally fuck my life. Anna was waiting outside the metro, we just said hello and stayed quiet, you could tell she was even more anxious than i was. After 15 minutes we arrived, some girl at the register office told me to wait so i sat down nearby. Waiting for a few minutes felt like forever, Anna couldn't calm down she was walking from one place to another until doctor called for us " Marlena come in".
As we went inside his room ,a young girl passed by me, she would be my age maybe a year older , the scarf around her head was making it sweat why was she wearing a scarf in summer you may ask? the reason behind it is to hide the fact she lost her hair. I got scared..because i saw me in her terrified, scared, tired eyes. " sit down please" Dr. Nick offered politely so me and my sister sat down as we were holding each other's hands. " Marlena your blood test results are back, everything there is normal but" , " but?" Anna didn't let him finish his sentence so i put my second hand on hers to somehow calm her down. " but we must do x-ray just to see in what condition the cancer is" that scared me a little bit but hey at least blood test results are good. " when can we do the X-ray? can we do it today?" my sister asked, she looked happier so did i. " No no not today, we should do it after one or two weeks".
Soon we left so i decided to invite Anna in a cafe, drink something to cool down because today really is a hot day and tell her everything that has happened yesterday. After we sat down in a small cafe near our house and ordered coffee Anna said " come on! tell me everything!" so i started from the very beginning to the end, how we talked, how he offered to stay with him, everything and let me tell you ,this definitely was the happiest day for my sister. " OH MY GOD THATS..THATS AMAZING FINALLY" she screamed from excitement which caused everybody staring at us. " Thats exactly how i felt when i told him everything, finally." i said while sipping cold coffe that our waitress just served. " oh actually i need to call him now wait.." as i took my phone out, opened contacts and was finally able to call him, butterflies started flying in my stomach. " Hey Mar" he answered with a sweet voice, " how did you know it was me?", " well i may or may not asked a few people for your number" , " Creep" that made him laugh " So Mar i wanted to ask you, there is a party tonight and.." he stuttered so i decided to finish his sentence " and will i go with you?", " yes that's exactly what i wanted to ask", " sure" i replied, hearing this Anna started cheering " yes yes!" turns out Ethan heard her so tonight both Anna and i are going to a party.
" oh my god what am i going to wear.." she started panicking, " its okay An drink your coffee and lets go home to choose out outfits okay?" , " okay" she answered with her cute face she always makes when she is excited about something. We soon left the cafe and headed back home. As soon as we entered the house Anna ran to my closet, MINE! " HEY THATS MY CLOSET" i yelled! " PLEASEEE" she answered from far away, ugh whatever makes her happy. Getting ready lost our senses of time, thank god vic called " hey babes" she said as soon as i answered the phone, just like the old times. " Heyy are you getting ready?" , " well i am already ready its 7pm we have to meet in 30 minutes...you forgot about the time
right?." she definitely knew the answer but i decided to play it cool, " no no we are ready too and be there soon" , " yeah i know your "we are ready" don't lie to me Mar" , " okay..okay we kinda forgot but really will be there soon gotta go now Vic kiss you" i quickly ended the call. in 5 minutes we were ready,

* Marlenas otd*

*Anna's otd*waiting for a taxi outside

*Anna's otd*
waiting for a taxi outside. So we arrived there in 30 minutes exact, Vic, Thomas, Damiano and Ethan were already waiting for us, smoking cigarettes. As soon as Ethan saw me, he dropped his cigarette, came up to me, Kissed me on the cheek and took my hand. " Ready to go in?" Damiano asked, " Sure" Anna replied, " Ladies first" he added. Not going to lie i think there is something happening between my sister and Dami..if not him she definitely has a crush on someone and isn't telling me but why? who is it?..anyways we went inside and it was full of people, Dancing, Drinking anything you name it. " You want something to drink?" Ethan offered so i said yes and we drank a lot..like a lot i don't think i have ever drank this much before. I went inside the bathroom and told Ethan to follow me, so he did and i locked the door. " oh i see.." He smirked, picked me up and put me on the counter top, spread my legs and pulled me closer to him " do i have you consent?" Ethan put my hair behind my ear and whispered to me. " i don't know do you?" my sassiness made him want me even more but who am i lying to? i wanted him so bad. Ethan took my under wear off with his teeth as i was unbuttoning his trousers, God things that this boy can do with his tongue, i wish he never stopped it felt so good i rolled my eyes back and pulled his hair. after he finished we made out for a long time passionately, i couldn't stop touching his muscular body unfortunately as i was about to go down on him somebody knocked on the door. " this is not over" Ethan said as he put my underwear in his pocket, i winked at him and we went outside. i couldn't see my sister anymore but she was probably Dancing with someone or drinking. i looked on my right and saw Damiano and Thomas drinking vodka from bottles, as soon as the song called "Everywhere i go by Hollywood undead" started they jumped and started screaming the lyrics " WHEN I START DRINKING MY DICK DOES ALL MY THINKING" Dami yelled, standing on a bar counter after a few seconds of trying to crawl up there Thomas joined him too " HOES WANT TO BE SEEN WITH ME AND I LIKE THEIR BIG THICK TITTIES". " have you seen victoria?" Ethan asked me with two cups of tequila in his hand, " no she is probably drinking" i replied, " i don't think so, can you help me find her?". We checked the bathroom, the bar even outside but she was no where to be seen, There was only one room left to check and if she wasn't there, than we were fucked. " Ethan lets check this one too" i said as i opened the door, my jaw dropped.
" Vic?! .." , " ANNA?!" Ethan yelled when we saw this two making out.