The beginning of forever lasting love.

------======////======////-------------- WARMING!!!!! YAIO  XD LOL ======////======////--------------=====

From the day Perry was hatched Doof always felt a c0nnection to him. I t was lik from the secon he strated brething Doof new he exsisted even tho eh din' no him. Whn Doof saw Perry sitting in the pet store window he knew he wantedx to do everything with perry. So when he reealized he needed to buy perry but had no money with him he rushed home only to get back and see perry leaving with two little boyas named Phines and ferb. Dof beg n to cry. How coukd this b he was only gone for a few minutes becase of his supr speed. He wanted to case afte those kid and steal perry from them giving him all th love he needed but before he coud they were gone.

5 YEARS LATER!!!@#!$^&uioplkjhgfdsw@#$^&*ikjrew#$^*()oiuhgcxft^

Doof waa]s working in his lab one day building his dildoinator when he heard a crashing noise behinfd him. When he tr=urned around he saw Perry standing rhere in his red shniy thong and his fedorea his muscles bulding with a knife in his...paw.Doof smiled."You know...you look good in red perry." he said glancing at perr's thong. "Thanks" perry murmered in his deep voice. Perry strutted over to doof clenching his bum preparing for whst was going tonhappen. Doof ripped off his lab coat revealiving his muscles tat were bigger than his head. Doof sat down waiting...yearning for perry. Thats whe it began. The beginning of the rest of their lif=ves.

Aotters notes:

OMG this is the firs chapte and it ais alreay the yaio ist of yaois. It is so hott omg i hope everyone enjyes he stoty lol