The birth of eternal love

As doof and perry sat there inhaling and exhaling fast they both looked passionatly into eachothers eyes. "wow doof, you've improved since last week." said perry. Doof smiled then stumbled out of perry's lap. This was the 17th time today! How could let perry do this to him! Doof stumbled into the bathroom limping, and whining as stood there staring into the mirror. His hair was ruffled beyond repair. Doof smirked as Perry entered the bathroom behind him. He huggd doof from behind kissing his neck ruffling his hair. Doof slipped out of perry's arms "Please no more today perry my bum hurts enough as it is!!!!11!!!". Perry sighed and left the room. Perry was sitting on doof's bed putting his thong back on. Perry slipped his shirt concealing his muscles slightly. Doof stood in the doorway to his bedroom watching perry dress. "Do you have to leave so soon perry?" Doof murmered. Perry stood fully clothed kissing doof's head. Perry slipped on his shoes slapped doof's butt and left the house. Doof stood there tears gathering in his eyes. Doof began to cry. Perry always did this to him used him and then left for those stupid kids but soon that would end perry would only live for him. Over the days following doof began to feel sick and threw up a lot. he went to the doctors eventually where he learned something. He was pregnat with perry's baby!!!