Special night during The Victory Tour

Katniss POV.
We just got done at the dinner celebration in District 3. Only a few days till the Capital. I'm so nervous. I really don't understand how I show Snow that I love Peeta... Because the truth is.. I really do love him. I knew I loved him in the cave in our games. The kiss was full with love and hunger. That's when I knew.
Peeta walks in the train with Haymitch struggling to keep up. He's to drunk to do anything.
~Page Break~
It's getting late Peeta and I head to our rooms. I'm about to walk into my room when Peeta says "Come sleep in my room tonight please?" I look into his eyes and nod my head. We walk in. We take turns taking showers then we lay in bed. I roll over to see an awake Peeta.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were asleep." I say blushing.
"It's okay. I knew you weren't asleep."
Then he kisses me. It's not one of those sloppy, unloving kisses. This kiss is full of love and hunger.
When he gets on top. I know there's no stopping him. I want this to happen. I've wanted it for a while now. Before I know it we're both completely naked.
He looks at me.
"Katniss are you sure you want this?"
"Peeta I've wanted this for a while now. I love you. Yes I do."
"You- you love me?"
"Yes I do. I've known since the cave."
"I love you too."
He enters me and my body feels like it's on cloud nine. This is a night I will never forget. Not only is it the night I lost my virginity. But it's also the night that I officially confessed my love for Peeta. No night will ever be this fantastic.