New here.

(Y/n is a famous movie actor btw and is about to start working on a movie called "late night drug" - I made the name up.)

Y/n pov :
I wasn't really close with my family so therefore I drove alone to the location where I would be filming a new movie

The movie is called "late night drug" I'm pretty sure it was a movie about 2 lovers and one of the lovers falling under the influence of drugs, gangs and then the one that didn't fall under the influence gets killed because of the one that did and the other one becomes a hitman and kills anyone that they ever came in contact with that put them under bad influences then dies in sacrifice of the lover who died.

Diego's pov :
Me and Ethan began to drive towards our new location of shooting for a new movie, we got told all the crew would be staying in a giant flat for around a year, sharing a living room, kitchen with our dorm mates.

I was so fucking nervous man, I could feel that feeling you get when your about to walk out in front of thousands of people, y/n y/ln would be staying in the same dorm as me and she's been my celebrity crush since the first time I saw her in American horror story. And recently I've been seeing her in so many movies and she just keeps getting hotter and hotter, man I wish she didn't have a boyfriend but tbh I'm glad I'm working on set with her.

Y/n pov:

My boyfriend Finn hasn't been opening my texts, he's even posted on his Instagram story, he's with some girl named Loren but whatever.

Diego pov:

I arrived at the destination and got showed to where our dorms would be, I dropped off my stuff and introduced myself to my other room mates that weren't Ethan (I'll show you what actors exactly on the next page, I want you to guess lmao)

The other actors were called katelyn, Noah and Bill.

Y/n hadn't arrived yet which was making me more nervous by the second.