꒰Authors Notice✦꒱

- Ah

- Ah... I adore this Ganyu picture haha. 
⋆࿐໋ ₊✧ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ*:。✩ ׂׂૢ་༘ ♡༉‧₊₊˚.ヾ ׂׂૢ་༘˚ .。.˚♡ ⋆。 ˚✩ ⋆⋆࿐໋ ₊✧ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ*:。✩ ׂׂૢ་༘ ♡༉‧

• Well, Hello ! •

✧ This is my first ever Fan-Fiction. I don't write often, and I don't have a lot of time. I'm sorry if the grammar is bad, or Ganyu's personality is off. It's all a Head-Canon to me. Just to make things clear, I see Ganyu as a Middle-Class hardworking woman. She's quiet shy, and always seems tired. She's not lazy though, just over-worked. She doesn't have a lot of time to do things often, and hang out with Y/N. 

✧ Now, Y/N Information ! Well, It's quite obvious, but your name is Y/N. Basically, it's all you. Your eye color, skin color, hair color, clothing, and other attributes. Y/N is also a part of the Knights of Favonius, and spends their time with Eula, Jean, and Xiao. You're quite popular among the villagers and travelers for your sword wielding skills, and many swoon over you, but in the end you're more worried about if Ganyu's alright. 

⋆࿐໋ ₊✧ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ*:。✩ ׂׂૢ་༘ ♡༉‧₊₊˚.ヾ ׂׂૢ་༘˚ .。.˚♡ ⋆。 ˚✩ ⋆⋆࿐໋ ₊✧ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ*:。✩ ׂׂૢ་༘ ♡༉‧

✧ I'm sorry if I'm not able to add chapters to this on a schedule. I'm currently doing camps for school and I have to study for exams and classes. I'm writing this while I'm eating soup, so if my writing gets a bit... messy, please let me know because I probably spilled. 

✧ You'll usually find me on games like Roblox, and the Social Media Discord. My user is Naorio#7777, and I'm Nukichi on Roblox. Feel free to friend me! I'd love to have friends to talk to. Also, A discord server! It's my friends, but I moderate in it, It's a roleplay server <3! https://discord.gg/fMWVaBeV

✧ The way I wrote this story is very inspired by one of my friends, I'll link theirs down below. https://www.wattpad.com/user/MemoryOfFadedRoses  

✧ I don't handle hate and criticism well, and If I want it I'll ask for it at the beginning of a chapter, or a side-note of some sort! If you see any rude comments, please ignore them. I'm also sorry if I cannot reply to your comment, as I said before I don't have much time. 

✧ I'm sorry if I wrote too much just for the Author's Notice. This is the end of it.