Father's Day For Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey

My Father's Day Chapter.

t is Father's Day of 2282 and it is Lord Andrew Charles Howard' 17th Father's Day between his children since the birth of their first child, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in 2275,  followed by Lady Samhain in 2276 and Lord Andrew Charles JR in 2280, but it is Lord Richard William Carey's first father's day with his daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda who was born on his 32nd birthday.

Lord Richard William Carey is a humble, young man and he is not vain, self-centered, and he is the most down to earth of the Howard family.  He is the Duke of Bedford Territory and has been since 2270 at the death of his father and grandfather.

Lord Richard William Carey is the son of Lord Robert Carey and Lady Lettice Knollys , The heir of the Dukedom of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.  

Lord Richard William Carey is the son of Lord George Carey and Lady Isabella Bourbon and Lord George is the son of Lord William Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, who is the only daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Richard William Carey is  a direct descendant of  Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord William Howard from both of Lord Thomas Howard 1st and 2nd wives, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lady Agnes Tinley.

Lord Richard William Carey maternal ancestor was Lady Elizabeth Howard whose daughter Lady Mary Boleyn married Lord William Carey and they had Lord Henry Carey who married Lady Anne Morgan and they had Lady Katherine Carey who married Lord Charles Howard.

Through his paternal ancestor, Lord Thomas Howard who had Lord William Howard who married Margaret Gamage . They had Lord Charles Howard 1st Earl of  Nottingham who married Lady Catherine Carey who is the daughter of Lord Henry Carey and Lady Anne Morgan.

Lord Richard William Carey was a direct descendant through both of Lord Thomas Howard's wives, Lady Elizabeth Tinley who had Lady Elizabeth Howard who married Lord Thomas Boleyn and they had Lady Mary Boleyn who married Lord William Carey who was the son of Sir Thomas Carey and Lady Margaret Spencer who mother was Lady Eleanor Beaufort who was the daughter  Lord Edmund Beaufort who was the son of  John Beaufort who was the son of John of Gaunt and Katherine Swynford.

Lord Richard William Carey professes to be a Carey through his paternal line rather than a Howard through both his maternal and paternal line as it did not benefit him when it came down to marry the one woman he loved before he meet Lady Karissa in 2275.

Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford was the daughter of Lord Henry Richard Clifford and Lady Alice Maude Roet and when it came down time to ask for her hand in marriage. Lord Richard Wiliam Carey asked for Lady Henrietta Rose hand in marriage, but Lord Clifford refused to give his blessing and with that Lady Henrietta Rose turned down his offer in marriage. 

Lord Clifford stated since he was the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William he wanted nothing to do with the Howard family and he didn't want to be associated with it.

Lord Richard William Carey went to his first cousin thrice removed and told him  Lord Charles Andrew JR explained, " I am just Duke of Norfolk Territory and I can't make a father marry his daughter to you Cousin Lord Richard William. "

Lord Richard William was devastated and broken-heart and he thought he would stay a bachelor until February 2, 2275 he was asked to escort Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell up the aisle to her wedding to marry his cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

He couldn't get out of his mind and he told his other two cousins, Lord Frederick and Lord Thomas William Howard that he was going to win Lady Karissa and marry her.

Lady Karissa told him he had to wait for her children to grow up that she  promised Lord Andrew Charles she would have and to hold onto his dream.

Lady Karissa presented Lord Richard William Carey with the first of their two children,  Lady Caroline Matilda was born on June 17, 2285 and on his 32nd birthday and a few days before Father's Day in 2282. and she would present him with a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence in September of 2289 and he would become The Duke of Langley.