POISON SUMAC

✧】POISON SUMAC【✧

"Death by poison sumac or an angry Abby Griffin? Three seconds, go."

AMERY IS NOT supposed to be on the dropship

AMERY IS NOT supposed to be on the dropship. She isn't one of the hundred delinquents being sent down to an uninhabitable planet. She was never thrown in the Skybox... because she's never been caught.

One of Sinclair's most successful apprentices, Amery is a Zero-G mechanic who is assigned to work on the communications systems on a mysterious dropship. Sinclair won't tell her what it's for; nobody will.

Realizing late at night that she forgot to make one final adjustment, she sneaks back into the dropship and crawls into the ceiling paneling again to fix it. Right as she finishes, new and confused voices of teens in wonder and panic flood the ship. What the hell? Amery thinks, peeking through a gap in the ceiling tiles. She's about to jump down and demand an explanation, but then she sees Keaton.

It's been years. Keaton was apprehended by the Guard for a crime he didn't commit, and Amery has never forgiven herself for letting them take him. So she keeps her mouth shut, hiding the paneling of the dropship as the Guard performs a final sweep. She could be wrong, but she's pretty sure she just heard one of the kids below her say Earth.

This is probably the dumbest thing Amery's ever done, but there's nothing left on the Ark for Amery except Sinclair. And she knows damn well Sinclair would rather have her keeping an eye on his son than fixing more comm systems under his watch. It's too late to go back; she's in this for the long haul, assuming she and her newfound delinquent family make it to the Ground.

And when they do, a boy with expansive nature knowledge and shared mechanical prowess rocks Amery's world.

starring...

LUCA HOLLESTELLE as AMERY EKKER

the stowaway

"I, for one, think gravity is extremely underrated

"I, for one, think gravity is extremely underrated."

-