Chapter 4:

An hour later, we arrive at the airport, and unpack our things. Angie leads the way to the security entrance. "Please walk through here." the security guard says, taking our bags and putting them on the conveyer belt thing. We walk through the security scanner thing and grab our bags. "Flight 13 to Trenton, New Jersey will leave in 10 minutes." a lady's voice on the intercom says. "That's us!" I say, and walk towards plane. I look at our tickets and find our seats. Angie sits next to me and Sophia sits behind us. "Oh my gosh! We're flying!" I yell, looking out the window. "Really?" Angie asks, sarcastically. I giggle and lean my head back against the seat, and try to fall asleep.

"Grace, wake up. We're here!!" Sophia yells, shaking my shoulders. We stand up and shuffle through the isle behind about a dozen people. My phone buzzes and I look to check my notifications. My mom texted me to ask if we're all right. "Yeah, we're fine!" I text her back. Angie hops of the steps of the plane, Sophia and I behind her. As we walk through the airport, a man calls us over to him. "Miss Howell?" he asks. "Yeah, that's me!" I reply, waling up to him. He has dark hair and a Scottish accent. "Your cab to Comfort Inn Hotels." he tells us, pointing to a taxi. "Thank you!" Angie says. We jog to the cab and hop in the back seat. I check the time, it's 5:48 p.m.

About 10 minutes later we arrive at the hotel. We give the taxi guy $15 and grab our bags. "Thanks!" I yell to the guy as we walk towards the building. Sophia pushes the door open and we step into the lobby. I walk up to the desk and tell the woman we have reservations. "Room 64?" she asks. "Yep." Angie replies, grabbing the keys the lady has handed her. We walk up the flight of stairs and look at the doors' numbers.62,63,64."Here we are!" Angie says, unlocking the door with the key. The door clicks open and we step into a nice room with 3 twin beds, bathroom, TV, and small kitchen area. "I call this bed!" Angie says, throwing her stuff near it. "They're all the same." Sophia replies, laughing. I walk towards the bed in the middle. We all unpack our things and get comfortable. "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower." I say. Angie and Sophia nod, continuing to watch Netflix. We were pretty excited when we found out they had it here.

About ten minutes later, I get out of the shower and grab a towel. I dry myself off and put on my Supernatural sweat pants and a white tank-top. The blow-dryer drys my hair pretty quickly and I brush the knots out of it. I pull my hair in a messy bun and walk back out to my bed. "It's 6:30" Angie says. I can see she's on Tumblr. "Sophia, wanna help me pack bags for tomorrow?" I ask, gesturing towards three little gym bags. "Sure!" she says, hopping of the bed and over to me. I grab one of the bags and pack my charged phone, posters, pens, a picture I drew of Misha, and some snacks. Sophia mostly packs the same. Eventually, Angie comes over and packs her bag. The next four hours we listened to music, went on Tumblr, ate a ton of food, and fangirled over Supernatural. Before we know it, it's almost 11:00. We're gonna wake up earlier so we don't have to wait in line as long. "I'm gonna go to bed now." I say, walking towards my bed. "Goodnight!" Angie and Sophie say in unison. We have a big day ahead of us.