monoma cares gosh dang it

time: 9:57 am

Y/N shouldn't have stayed up until 6 am watching Saiki K, they knew this. Especially on a school night, and especially especially when the next school day will be consisting of a very much energy-draining training assignment. Not that they knew the rules, Aizawa was going to explain them about... two hours ago? Anyways back to the present, where Y/N can be seen hopping around on one foot as they crash into various walls and furniture, all the while cursing profanities that would make your WW2 veteran grandfather uncomfortable.

"God fucking dammit! If that whore assbag didn't fucking make my motherfucking life 2% better, I would commit several, SEVERAL, hate crimes against him immediately! But nooooo, instead I have to act all casual and be like 'ooh daddy Aizawa sir!! I was just walking to school when I got attacked by 13,000 FUCKING murder hornets and had to fight them all to their BLOODY AND VIOLENT death! Oooooh!!'"

Y/N wasn't making much sense right now. They fumbled to the kitchen and grabbed the first food they saw, which was a hard-as-a-rock muffin. Perfect. Groaning, but consuming anyways, they ran to the door (and into the door,) and slipped their shoes onto their mismatched-sock covered feet. They threw open the door and...

It was fucking raining.

"No time for a umbrella!" They bolted out the door, it would be faster to run in the pouring rain then wait two hours for a open spot to stand at on a subway and then travel for another hour. And so, they ran. It was the sprint for their life, and they were in last place. Loose strands of hair stuck to their face, their shoes squeaked from the water, and their white uniform shirt was becoming more and more see through; but alas, they persevered. After about 20 minutes of that fun stuff, the giant entrance of UA was finally in sight.... and crowded in front was Class 2-B. Wonderful.

(in this story, the dorms don't exist because we don't need bakuhoe to get kidnapped and traumatized

....yet)

They slowed down their run to a nice speed-walk and bowed their head as they passed the class. It was silent, but the student's judging stares could be felt on their head as they continued their mortifying walk of shame. A hand reached out, however, and softly touched Y/N's wet shoulder.

"You okay? You're pretty late, and you look kinda sick."

Monoma's eyes were concerned as he questioned them, Kendo right behind him, looking equally as troubled. Kuroiro stood further away, his white hair depressed by the rain as he stared at his now continuing-to-lecture teacher. He was acting uninterested by the conversation, but it was clear he was listening to what they were going to say. Y/N managed a wobbly smile.

"I'm fine guys, really! Thanks for asking, though. It means a lot..."

Monoma glared with a deadpan squint, Kendo sucking in her bottom lip. Kuroiro actually glanced over to Y/N as he looked them over, checking for any anomalies. His eyes lingered on the white shirt, then he turned his body away and tightened his crossed arms.

"You've never been late before! Did something happen? Someone? Who do I have to kill for you?"

"Monoma, once again thank you, but i'm totally fine! The rain caught me off guard and the subway was so packed, it took forever to even get on. And standing here isn't really helping me with the time...."

Kuroiro looked over again and they made eye contact, he shook his head and rolled his eyes back to the teacher. However, Monoma and Kendo seemed satisfied with their answer, Kendo checked her watch, gasping in surprise.

"Shit- Y/N! It's 10:35!! Get to class!"

She and Monoma both grabbed their shoulders and pushed them towards the front door, calling whispered wishes of luck. They turned back quickly to throw a thumbs up to the two (three) and continued running to their destination. After getting inside, and thankfully avoiding the front desk receptionist, they skipped steps up to the 2-A door, finally approaching it. They reached down to grab their phone so they could check the time, and they froze. Fuck.

"Where is it...? Where is it?? Where is it!?!"

What if he texts them?? They need to respond or he'll get suspicious- or uninterested completely!! What are they without Lord Explosion Murder?? Nothing, they're nothing is the answer!!

"Where is what, Kicks?"

(pumped up kicks... quiet kid meme... because i made the main character be quiet....🕳🧑‍🦯)

🕳🧑‍🦯)

They slowly turned around, and there he is in all his glory: Bakuhoe Thotski

They slowly turned around, and there he is in all his glory: Bakuhoe Thotski. Oh hell. Fight or flight, which will be chosen today?

"Kicks, what the fu-"

They were already halfway down the hallway, Bakuhoe's confused calls echoing behind them.

"The nurses office is sounding pretty nice right now..."

okayyyyy besties. this is the first chapter that's not focused on their text conversations, and it's not terrible in my opinion. the next chapter is the difficult one lmao. anyway. i hope it was good!! if there's any spelling or punctuation mistakes please tell me so i can fix them, they're embarrassing asf. also i did my second recital yesterday, i didn't fall!! but i did literally look like this 😐 the whole time instead of expressing myself so yeah if you dance don't do that
i've been talking for much too long
-your bestie 😡❤️

ps this chapter is just me expressing my absolute love for class b lolol they'll probably be important in the future as well idk yet also you're seggsy if you're reading this