One

Mondstadt was as loud as ever, cheerful shouts were everywhere. Aether smiled, looking around the city. He glanced back at Paimon, the smile quickly leaving as she ate her food like a wild animal. "Paimon really needed that!" "I can tell. You're draining me of all my mora!" She giggled at his expression and reached over to his plate, only to get her hand smacked away. "That's rude! You're not eating your food and Paimon is still hungry!"

Aether shook his head and began to eat. "Well if it isn't my favorite knight!" He looked up and smiled "Ah Venti, how are you?" The bard smiled and pulled up a chair. "I'm doing wonderful!" "What do you need tone deaf bard?" Paimon spoke, reaching her hand over to Aether's plate again. "Paimon if you don't stop I'm gonna cook that hand." She mumbled something under her breath and crossed her arms.

"So Venti what did you need-" He was interrupted by someone shouting  "Honorary Knight!". He looked around and saw Amber running up to him, a worried look on her face. "What's wrong Amber?" "There's something you need to see!" Before he could respond she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the spot they met when he first arrived. "What are you-" She yanked him down into squat position and point over to some creature watching.

"What is that..." Aether stared as it went up the hill. The creature had an unusually shaped mouth and long arms. It was covered in fur and random spikes. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. There's been multiple going up this same hill." The two sat there as Paimon and Venti ran up to them, getting in the same position. "What's going on?" Paimon shrieked and covered her mouth as another creature went up the hill.

Venti narrowed his eyes. 'Those creatures...I haven't seen them in thousands of years...' "We have to get back in the city. They need to lock up everything right now." He stood and grabbed their shirts, dragging them back into the gates. Amber shook him off "Do you know what they are?" He remained silent. "Do you know what they are." Venti sighed and looked down at his feet. "Gather up everyone. Including that wolf kid." He made his way into the city. Amber sighed and looked at Aether. "I'll go get him, you get everyone else."

Aether walked into Jean's office, Razor close behind

Aether walked into Jean's office, Razor close behind. "Razor no understand what going on." "We're about to figure out also it's doesn't." Razor nodded and found himself a spot to stand. "Venti can you tell us why you gathered us all now?" Venti sighed and sat on Jean's desk. "It's about the new creatures. They're...they shouldn't be awake basically." Diluc quirked up a brow "What do you mean new creatures and why shouldn't they be awake?" Venti sighed "They're from the Archon war." Silence filled the room. "Amber and Aether saw some before."

"They were made by a God who should still be asleep too but if these creatures are up then.." He sighed "Well pack your things everyone! You're coming with me on an adventure!" "Wait just a moment Venti," Jean spoke up "Why do we all need to come with you?" Venti stared before laughing "You're all powerful people! And I'm too scared to see if he's awake-" Paimon giggled slightly. Jean sighed "Well let's go I guess. I'll tell Lisa to watch over the place and to keep the place under lock."