(!) party pt.2 // smut

(!) warning: explicit content 

-

-

"I know I asked before but you're sure you want this?" Vinnie glanced over at me again, sitting on the edge of his bed and motioning me to stand between his legs.

"Mhm," I softly nod, raking my hands through his soft curls.

Without further question, he places his hands on the sides of my hips, sliding up my already short dress. He lets out a low moan seeing the lace black panties I was wearing, that left little but nothing to the imagination.

"Fuck Victoria," he sighs, taking his hand rubbing my area, "you're already so wet."

I don't know what to say, so I just sheepishly smile, with my cheeks turning, "uh, yea, sorry."

"Are you kidding?" he looks up at me, "this is so fucking sexy."

He removes his fingers and draws his face closer before I feel the cool feeling of his tongue sliding against the outside of my panties. I can't help but let out a moan as he licks outside my panties, making me pulse and ache for more.

"Vinnie, please-" I stutter, barely being able to get out words.

"Please what baby?" he replies, not daring to pull away.

"Y'know can we just please-"

"No baby, you have to tell me what you want," I can feel his smile against my skin, as he continues playing with me with his tongue, "you taste so fucking good."

I'm unable to stand anymore, so I gently pull his face away from me and instead, sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around his torso. I tug at the ends of his shirt, and he gets the memo, and swiftly pulls it off. His toned chest is now on full display, his tattoos making him even more appealing.

"You're so hot," I gently whisper in his ear, and I feel him shift underneath me. His downstairs friend feels stiff underneath me, making me secretly smile.

"So are you, baby," he replies, his voice low and raspy.

Without even realizing it, I begin to rub myself against his thighs, my clit feeling the friction of his jeans, and loving the sensation.

"That's so fucking sexy," he growls, grabbing my ass into his hands and helping me in rubbing myself against his jeans.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." he roughly whispers into my years, making me let out a strained moan. He was already giving me so much pleasure, his warm voice sending tingles throughout my ear was sending me overboard.

"Uh-huh," I nod, feeling a rush of nerves taking over my clit, meaning I was getting close to my first orgasm, "Vinnie I'm gonna-"

"Yea I know baby," he grips my ass tighter, roughly guiding me back and forth along his thigh, allowing me to ride his leg, "cum on my thigh baby, fuck."

"Vinnie-" I can barely moan.

"Uh-huh, cum baby,"

"I'm gonna right now-"

"I know baby, fuck, cum for me my fucking slut,"

And with that sentence, I finally release onto his leg, with him helping me ride out my first orgasm. I had never felt that way in my life with any other boy, much less without even being fucked. I literally just rode his leg and I was cloud 9.

Regaining a bit of strength, I push his back onto the bed and waste no time in buckling his jeans. His bulge was extremely noticeable, and I was dying to have him fuck me. He helps me slide down his jeans and boxers, and I take my into my mouth.