Thirty fiveee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Them the shoes- nah deadass this timeee." I laughed while I showed Sim the heels I chose for the thousandth time. Graduation was in two days and we waited til the last minute for everything.

"Well you got my card, I'm bout to take my ass to sleep, you keepin a nigga up and shit," He yawned and I kissed my teeth.

"I told you to go to sleep last night, you act like you scared to go while I'm still up," I rolled my eyes. "But goodnight I'll see you inna li bit." I said and he nodded, "I love you."

"I love you more," I grinned before I hung up, fightin' to not call him back so he could say it again.

"I got my shoes yal." I told Mila and Nel who was on her third taco, in this store. "It's you still eatin' for me" I mugged her and she flipped me off. "Fuck up, you wanna bite?" She asked and in the middle of me muggin' her I nodded makin' her laugh. "Shouldn't give yo fatass nun, lemme see the shoes," she handed me the taco and I handed her the shoes.

"Oh these cute, yea get these, and Mila in the other section bfo you ask me." She took her taco back and sat down.

"Okay whores, yal ready?"

"Baby we did not come hea fa allatttt, you can't save shit." I shook my head at her and her three more pairs of shoes, with a purse. And I already knew how she was gone defend herself. Yolo.

"Yolo bitch, keep tellin yo ass." She bounced her shoulders as she headed to the register.
"Cuzin really buyin yo shit, I knew I did some right w that one." She smirked and Mila mugged her. "Not chu shadin my baby."

"Until he cough back up my wings from last night it's still fuck that nigga." She said seriously. After gettin' high, Mari ate her leftover wings and we had to stop sis from killin' him. It got real. I was mad for her thoe cause don't do that.

"He got chu some more chile."

"It's the princabelity baby." She mocked.

We paid for everything and drove to Rock and Roll sushi for some lunch. I'm going through a phase. The heart roll baked?? Stop.

"In or out?" He asked as soon as we walked through the door and I jerked my head back while Mila and Nel stared at him. "Bitch- don't do dat weon need it." Nel waved him off while we walked to the counter.

"Big swoll ass is you eatin in or out?" Mila looked at him intently and I hit her while we started laughin'. "You dumb mann."

"Yea that was cute," he licked the inside of his jaw. "Stiff wig ass why yo lace so seen?" He asked and her draw dropped. "Best yo shit cute, kno Damn well I wouldn't let chu out like that." I calmed her down because she was quick to pull out a mirror even though she knew she was good. Just to be sho.

"Boy I'm on yo two chin but no neck havin ass, greater than sign shaped ass edge up you got, eatin you the fuck up." I said and he covered his head. "Bitch chu came in hea dumb as hell why yo knees knockin? Crooked wanna touch all the time ass knees, I go one way you come the same way ass knees," he mugged and I couldn't help but laugh because he ain't lie. Hate this shit.

"Yo turn li mama come on." He said to Zy as she skimmed the menu. "Fuck that you ain't finna bake my ass, if you wanna dance it out then we can do that." She shrugged and he cracked a smile. "Ight I fuck wit chal." He said as we spoke in union, "Din care."

"Chal stank asses want?" He rolled his eyes and we told him our order. "I wrote my number down so feel free to text me so I can do yal asses again." He smirked and got flipped off.