Once apon a time there was a tragically ugly nerd girl.

One day she takes off her glasses and everyone is like what the doc mcstuffins is that?

She's actually beautiful without her motherstuffin glasses?

What is life? Mind is blown.

Wow.

And then (idfc if you can't start sentences with and go away I do what I want im beyonce k bye) Kermit the (bad boy) frog walkeths past.

But he does not walk properly bc he is a frog. So he bumps into Miss Piggy and magically falls on top of her.

"who tf r u hoe" he says.

"my feelings are hurt im gonna go storm out of the room and act like a dramatic lil bish for no reason and expect you to chase me then I'll get pregnant in your backseat in the parking lot and then ill magically have twins even tho the ultrasound said one baby and then we'll get married and ill get hit by a car and go into a coma and you'll sing to me at my death bed and then a ninja assassin is going to come after us and then you'll be like bae I luv u and ill be like its only been a day calm tf down lol jks ofc Ily lets get married tomorrow bc this is a fanfic and anything can happen Kermeo".

"k." says Kermit, "also its Kermit".

miss piggy proceeds to run out of the room and is surprised to see Kermit didn't follow her so now she feels more like a hoe than before. aw poor hoehoe.

"im never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you" whispers Kermit.

"Kermeo"! Miss Piggy says, "you did follow me you asshole. I should be over all the butterflies but im into you".

Kermits phone rings. Who is it? *gasps* Kermits ex? aw shiz.

"ew. What is it that she wants? Tell me what is it that she needs? Did she hear about the brand new pack of mcdonalds fries that you just bought for me? What you gonna do when she wants you back".

"Miss Piggy, I'd just like to inform you in the most polite way possible that you a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe".

"k".

A/N

Hello our beautiful sunshine children!

if you see our musical references then comment pls and we will dedicate chapters to you guys and add you into the story as one of Kermit's side hoes ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

- Kayz, Raquelli, Stevz & Bellz.