part one- discovery

i was a young girl maybe 12, 13 when i found masturbation and god i was in love. i was horny 24/7 and i couldn't wait til my parents left my house so i could be alone. by myself. with pleasure. the first time i did it i started rubbing my clit while fantasizing in my mind a hot guy or girl topping me coming in and out as fast as they could... i started getting so wet. i went faster and faster until i screamed. it felt so good.

the second time i tell you was even better! i looked up ways to pleasure yourself and found my brush. it went in and out and in and out. and my gosh was i turned on by then. i needed real sex. i needed someone to kiss up and down my body until they reached my panties. then slowly peeled it off my wet pussy. i needed that, but where was i gonna find it? i mean i was only 13 and my parents had always told me it was a horrible thing to do. but i was ready so ready i needed someone inside of me.

a few days later i was walking from class to class in middle school and saw a new guy come through. but then a new girl and i immediately had a bi panic as always but god they were so fucking hot. i needed them. like right then. i started flirting with the both of them and at this point i was ready to just ask for sex. i was so turned on it wasn't even funny. i befriended them and invited them to my place later to hang out while my parents would be gone for dinner. however i had a whole other idea in my head.

the girl arrived first. oh em gee i said in my head almost out loud. she was wearing short shorts and a shirt that showed her cleavage it was hot. i could tell she was into girls like i was. she was very touchy around my butt area which of course pleasured me. about 30 minutes later the boy arrived and he was even hotter than i had seen him last however this time he was in grey sweatpants. DAMN. he was definitely already horny before he even got here because yk.... it was sticking out. i started getting touchy with both of them and soon enough we were in the bedroom. i ripped my shirt off as he assisted her with her shirt and then it was on.
i was in for it.