PURE

Warning: fingering, oral (female receiving), brutal/fast fucking, face riding, unprotected, language, hair pulling, multiple orgasms, slight dominant Sherlock.

Enjoy.

2121 words
____________________________________

You look up to him, your needing and lusting eyes meeting his and he keeps eye contact with you as he picks you up quite firmly and you give him a smirk as you bite your bottom lip but his facial expressions says the same: demanding.

His hands move from your waist to your ass as you wrap your legs around his waist just moments before he throws you into the bed.

He doesn't take any time, no teasing, no tricks, he pulls you down to the edge of the bed as he kneels in getting in front of you, seeing every part of you.

His hand travels up your leg, the anticipation simply killing you as his hand gets closer and close to your pussy. Your legs stiffen almost immediately as you feel his fingers between the lips of your pussy.

He pushes his fingers in slowly, feeling the warmth and ripples of your walls and you let out a breath at this. He thrusts his fingers in long and slow, keeping an even pace as it starts to feel good and your breaths are elevated.

He likes the way you sound, the little moans, keeping him on edge.

You whine out a little, trying to hold back and he looks up to you. He knows you best, done this many of times, he knows what makes you tick, how you look when you hold back, when you're cuming, when you're about to cum and more, he's knows you better than anyone, even out of the bedroom.

He twists his fingers inside of you, getting them wet with slick as he thrusts them.

You bite your lip, letting out a another whine but you're still holding back and he knows it. He increases his pace only by a little, twisting and thrusting his fingers. "Don't hold back "He says, hearing the sound of his voice turns you on more.

"Make all the pretty little noises you want "He says and you listen to him as a soft "Fuck "Escapes your lips. You raise your hips, pushing yourself onto his slim fingers, sending them a little deeper inside of you.

He curls then a few times and you whimper "Fuck, Sherlock "You say and god does he loves the way his name rolls off your tongue.

"C'mon, love "He says, your pussy clenching his middle and index. "Cum for me "He encourages you because he knows that you're almost there, judging by the look on your face and how you're holding yourself up.

He moves his fingers a bit farther, driving you higher as his free hand slides up your leg to rest on your hip.

"Cum on my fingers "He says and you moan out a little louder for him as your stomach coils tightly and you're almost angry that he knows your body this well.

"Sher- Sherlock "You stutter, everything becoming way too much for you. He increases his pace again, the sound of your pussy filling the small and quiet room. "Go on "He says, "Do it "He says and only a few moments later you're cuming hard, throwing your head back, your lips parted and fuck, you look so beautiful this way.

He keeps going, dragging out your orgasm the furthest that he can. You breathe out heavily, letting out a few quick breaths. "Good girl "He praises, slowing the pace of his fingers before pulling them out of you.

You try to catch your breath as he gets onto the bed and sits up. "Come here "He tells you and you don't hesitate to move closer to him.

He motions for you to scoot closer a little until you realize what he wants. You get onto his lap and he smiles at you as he sits up and places his hands on your waist, pulling you up higher.