Daddy comes home from work

Y/N ~ Your name
Vinnie comes home from work, very tired. He goes into your room as your just on the bed watching tv. "Hey princess! I missed you so much", Vinnie says as he comes lay down with you. "I missed you too!", says Y/n. Vinnie starts touching your thighs as you get the chills. "Haha, you're so cute when you get the chills", says Vinnie. You and Vinnie watch tv for about 30 minutes until...Vinnie starts touching your 🍑 as you look up at him. "Close your eyes for me babygirl", Vinnie says as he moves more up to your body. You did as he said. Vinnie starts taking off your clothes. "Vinnie, I'm not in the mood rn." You say. "What's my name!?" Vinnie says aggressively. You got a lil scared, "Vinnie🙄!" You shout at him. Vinnie looks at you very seriously as he tells you to get up. You got up cause you were somewhat scared of what he was gonna do to you. "So apparently my name is Vinnie to you now!? WHATS MY FUCKING NAME YOU SLUT!?" Vinnie says as he walks closer to where you were standing so you start getting scared and start walking backwards from him. As a wall blocks you from walking any more farther. Vinnie pins you to the wall with one hand as he gets close to your ear and starts whispering in your ear "you've been a bad girl lately, so I'm gonna punish you until you scream my name you call me as."...."I-I.." you said.

Part 2?🗿