the meet up

Swearing + shouting in this chapter

It was early afternoon. dreamspinkytoe was in the park. Sat on a bench on her phone. She was in Snapchat sending streaks and weird ass picture to people.

feetkinkk saw her and came into the park. dreamspinkytoe looked up at them. feetkinkk and dreamspinkytoe fell in love instantly.

They sat next to dreamspinkytoe and smiled at her. feetkinkk opened up Snapchat too. Just scrolling through snapchat filter.  They both (69 words ;)) ) took a sip of monster. she had white. so did they.

'hey can I get your snap cutie' feetkinkk joked

'Sure hot mama' dreamspinkytoe said while winking. She miserably failed at it.

They exchanged snaps and talked. feetkinkk got on the swings and fell off. They both started laughing.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD HELP'

'omG tHey'rE dEAd No!'
dreamspinkytoe thought they were so funny. She were but she wasn't helping.

dreamspinkytoe  had to go home. feetkinkk offered to walk her home. dreamspinkytoe let them because why not? When they got to dreamspinkytoe's house they both said 'love you bye'

they both thought the other meant it in a friend way. But neither of them did. They loved eachother dearly. But not in a friend way, more then that. How did they tell eachother though?

feetkinkk got home and text her on Snapchat...

Dreamspinkytoe707:
Heya!!

Feetkinkklmao73839:
ONE MOMENT I NEED CHANGE YOUR NAME ALSO HI!!

Dreamspinkytoe707:
OMG SAME.

babe <3:
OKAY DONE DREAM

husby :-] :
Same you kinky bitch.

babe <3:
fuck off

husby :-] :
okay bye child

babe <3:
no wait-

They called for a little bit. They decided it was easier to scream through the phone instead of typing it. feetkinkk invited dreamspinkytoe to a sleepover with ejjdjshsjaj. dreamspinkytoe and ejjdjshsjaj already knew eachother.

This was going to be fun.

290 words!
Ew- this is SHITTTTTTTT.
Love you all
Happy pride month
<3
:-]