Chapter 24

Somewhere deep within the mountains, Jiro, the second Demon King, walks his way to the top of the mountain where a small house is seen. There 3 people are waiting for him, and they are somehow intimidated by their master's presence. 

"Greetings, my loyal servants. You already know why are you here, correct?" Even the mere voice makes them nod immediately. 

"Your 2 friends have been killed by demon slayers. And one of them is the breath of the sun user." The 3 gasped as they've heard of him, and not only that but they also remember his name. "Tanjiro Kamado." 

The guy in the middle has a cold aura, yet warm voice. His face is so charming that his charisma is comparable to that of the former Upper Moon 2, Doma. A name was etched on his eyes, and it says "Hirohito." The other 2 slightly displeased him, during the meeting. "Master, what is our new goal now that we have information of this Breath of the sun user?" 

The girl to his left, has a maniacal yet possesses a beautiful persona and looks. Her body is honed to perfection but at the cost of her eyes, which is blindfolded by a piece of cloth. "Hmm, 2 of our precious comrades have died. Don't expect to do another attack out in the open. You'll only diminish our numbers." Hirohito was ignorant at first, but he understood the risks since he was thinking of attacking them again. 

The child to Hirohito's right has a disfigured arm and a short leg. But he emanates a powerful desire to torture and kill those who have suffered like him and those who mock him. Hirohito is also quite impressed by his indomitable will to fight and kill. "Let's leave it to the Master." The three turned to look at Jiro. 

"Muzan wasn't able to kill him? Its because of his personality that her sidekick, Tamayo gained the upper hand. But now, I will show him who's boss and to the other demon slayers." He thought and sheathed his blade. 

"We must rest. Strengthen your body, improve your skills. Because someday, we will take them down one by one and accomplish what your predecessors did not, even Muzan. I assure you that the Breath of the Sun user will die and their entire foundation will crumble. Time will only slow them down." He said to which the 3 agreed on his decision. And with that they simply left the mountain. 

Hirohito made his way to his village. The people welcomed him right way due to his charismatic personality. He never once hated the feeling of acceptance and recognition, but he did hated the feeling of rejection and envy. 

"Your so cool! Wanna eat dinner with us?" One of the ladies asked him and he simply nodded. 

He was invited by the lady to his family and ate the dinner. His mind wasn't to kill humans all the time, but to those who reject him and envy him. His power is drawn from those 2 emotions alone. Hirohito liked the attention he was getting, even to the point where things can go off the roof. 

"So what happened to your trip?" The lady's father asked. 

He smirked at the question. "Hmm, it was a slightly hard one. Had to climb mountains to see an old samurai living there. Nonetheless it was a great experience." Listening to his voice, made them feel awe. 

Once they we're done eating, he bid them a farewell and went to his house, just a bit far from the village and there, 2 people were tied in chains. He closed the door behind him and smiled at their faces. 

"So you were the ones who tried to kill earlier that day?" He asked them, but they poured out a sour and angry expression in their faces, much to his dismay. 

He kneeled down on them and his right hand began to grow claws. The captives then realized that they were in a presence of a demon. "Surprised to see my hand? I mean if you wouldn't have tried to kill me, which is impossible for you two nitwits, I may have given you a chance of freedom." His eyes turned purple and the name etched on his eyes disappeared. 

"Right now, I'm hungry and your bodies are perfect for me." With an amazing speed, he disemboweled them into bits, leaving the whole room filled with flesh, guts and blood. The demon then began to messily eat the mess he made until no more blood was seen.