T H I R T Y

~Runaway~
[Strap in tight, it's gonna be a wild ride]
{TW: mentions of choking, bruises}

"Nova! Hurry the fuck up!" Blaise screamed from outside Nova's dorm.

She blinked quickly as Hermione finished up the last parts of Nova's mascara.

"You look gorgeous." Hermione pointed towards the mirror, grasping part of the chair and spinning Nova to face the mirror.

Hermione store in adoration, her beautiful best friend ready to go dance with the nightmare of the school, Malfoy.

"Out of all people at the school of Hogwarts, witchcraft and wizardry, you had to choose Draco Malfoy?"

"Well you chose Ron, didn't you?" Nova ascended, fixing her dress and fixing herself before seeing Draco.

"Well... That's different." Hermione stated walking towards her, leaning her head on Nova's shoulders and wrapping her arms around Nova's waist.

"How so." She looked at her, smirking.

"Malfoy, he's very, how do I put this.... Cruel."

"No, no. You just haven't seen things from his perspective yet."

Hermione held back a chuckle, walking out of the bathroom and resting on Nova's bed.

"Nova you have 10 fucking seconds to get down these stairs before I grab your arm and push you down myself!" Blaise screamed, so loud that it probably disturbed the mermaids in the black lake.

"Well, that's my cue." Nova winked towards Hermione, before leaving the dorm and walking down the stairs.

Blaise went silent, completely shocked and frozen in his place, not being able to speak one word or move a muscle.

"Wow."

"Wow? As in, wow enough to impress you, or to impress Draco."

"Wow enough, to impress the entire damn world."

Nova hooked arms with Blaise, walking down the corridors and headed towards the great hall. No one knew where Draco was, he was probably with Theo downing some Fire whiskey before the ball.

As they entered the great hall, Blaise left Nova alone. All alone, and that was Blaise's plan. Get her alone, have her walk down the stairs, everyone's eyes on her.

And that's exactly what happened.

"Blaise! Blaise, where are you go—"

He left her, sliding into the great hall by himself before her, and she followed after him. Turning towards the stairs, nervously peeking in to see if Draco was anywhere near. He was, he was with Theo, and now Blaise. A cup of drinks in their hands, looking more handsome than usual.

Draco was in his usual black suit, except a white dress shirt— and a red tie, to match Nova.

She started descending down the stairs, her red dress flowing a bit behind her, and heels making little patters as she anxiously looked around at Draco. She instantly smiled as she made her way towards him, he smirked a bit and raised his glass— winking before taking a sip.