Outro

And we're done with Good Grief! I hope you enjoyed it, I've really loved working on this story. 

Note from the future: The next part in this series is better than this one, and the third one is ABSOLUTELY  better quality. If you like anything that's happened in this book, I really recommend you keep reading. Part 3 is fantastic. 

Part two, Admit Defeat, will be out in two weeks (July 5th, 2021). If I don't make that deadline, please spam me, I only have to finish edits and it shouldn't take longer than that. 

I have a bonus chapter for this story consisting of my editing notes, so I'll post that with an announcement when I have Admit Defeat up and running. The story only gets wilder from here, lads. 

Teaser for Admit Defeat: there is a rather significant instance of arson, with an unknown death count. Fun times. 

If you like my writing style, I have multiple stories on my profile. They're all pretty different tone-wise, but I particularly like Nothing To Hyde in terms of an intense story. (Edit from the future: A Bitter Cage is one of my favorites. This series, Nothing To Hyde, and A Bitter Cage are the ones I would recommend the most from my profile) 

Thank you  so much for reading, voting, and commenting. Just to save this number, I have 1,764 reads as of today, 6/21/2021. I'm really thankful for the support. 

~Dune

(oh, and if you want to see some graphics I made for this story, my Pinterest board of edits is here: https://www.pinterest.com/arandomdunedain/good-grief/    I also have a board full of pins I've found that fit this story as a whole, though it may have spoilers for how I approach the later parts if you read into the pins I've saved :P https://www.pinterest.com/arandomdunedain/as-we-watch-the-world-burn/ Lastly my Spotify is linked on my profile, and I have an AWWWB playlist full of the songs throughout this story and the next two parts)