"Flashback: Before The Surprise"|Chapter 2

FLASHBACK:

(2 Days Before The Surprise)

Mackie's POV/Perspective

We were rehearsing our song and dance numbers, until our coach called us.

« “Hey guys, come here for a moment, I wanna show you something.” » - Our couch calling us.

« “Um, okay.” » - Francis responded.

« “Yes Coach?” » - Keifer asked.

« “Okay. Is anything wrong coach?” » - I added.

We walked towards him and we all sat on the couch....

« “Nothing's wrong, I just want to show you guys something. Here, look.” » - He said while showing us the picture.

We're all so curious, but I took the phone first. « “Wow! She's cute.” » - I began.

« “My turn, can I see....” » - Francis said un-impatiently, while grabbing the phone from me. « “Yeah, she is pretty! Hey Keifer, look.” » - Francis exclaimed, he then handed Keifer the phone.

« “Okay, yeah, she has the looks. But does she have the brains?” » - Keifer telling us.

Francis and I laughed hysterically on hearing what Keifer had said, leaving our Coach confused.

« “Here we go again.” » - Francis muttered. This made us laugh even more. Keifer rolled his eyes and started laughing with us.

« “Who is she coach anyway?” » - I asked making the the three of us stopl laughing.

« “Well, her name is Isabella O'Shea. She won a big debate competition. And now, she's known because of her amazing talent. By the way, her answer for the last question was mind-blowing. She's sensational, actually people say that she kinda reminds them of you three. She's also a fan, do you think you can meet her guys....” » -Coach explained.

Francis's POV/Perspective

We are listening carefully to what our Coach is saying.

« “Ohhhh, yeah sure!” » - Mackie said in response.

« “Yup, oh now I remember her. She's the girl who trended in YouTube and Facebook, they call her 'The Young Lady of Brilliancy'. It would be nice to meet her.” » - I added excitedly.

« “Okay, I'm interested in meeting her. She seems interesting!” » - Keifer exclaimed.

« “Really. Okay, good! Thanks for listening guys.” » - Coach answered before turning his back to leave, only being halted by us.

Keifer, Mackie, and I talked for a moment and the three of us agreed to meet her soon....

« “Coach, I heard that she'll claim her prizes tomorrow, can we film a video message and show it to her as a surprise?” » - I asked hoping that he would approve.

« “Hey guys, why don't we send her some tickets to our concert as a congratulation-gift. I think she'll like it.” » - Mackie said.

« “That's a great idea!” » - Keifer agreeing.

We're all trying to convince our coach.