Chapter 8

🦋Other Flashbacks🦋

Long Long time ago...

Nobody's POV

Y/N was a fairy traveler before she met Gloxinia. Y/N loved how everything around was so lovely. Y/N felt amazing but the humans dislike Y/N since they were a monster according to them so that why Y/N would mostly hide from humans. Y/N met nice humans but the humans were only afraid of Y/N.

Y/N was walking around the woods but stop since y/n saw a someone that had a heavy like she was at the deepest part of the ocean and it also felt dark and empty. Suddenly the figure disappeared. Y/N looked around to see where the figure went. Y/N looked behind her/him/them and saw the figure standing infront of them.

"AGH!" Y/N screamed because she/he/they didn't expect them to be there. As Y/N looked at the figure. Y/N saw that the person had black hair and dark eyes. "Tell me the reason you were spying on me." The figure said dead in the eyes of Y/N. Y/N felt little scared. Y/N glupped since she/he/they can feel that the figures aura was powerful. "I-I wasn't spying on you. I just happened passing by until I saw you.." The figure looked at Y/N with a serious look at its face and then spoke "I see your not lying. That's quite surprising." Y/N felt a little bit of relief but was still quite scared. "Tell me what's your name?" Y/N felt nervous for the sudden question. "O-Oh I'm Y/N L/N.." The figure then asked. "Well y/n my names zeldris. May I asked where are you headed to?" Y/N felt little calmed down since the aura seemed to went down. "No where since I'm a traveler." Y/N was going to go back to the road until zeldris spoke "Y/N come meet me here tomorrow." Y/N looked surprised. Y/N thought that they would just separate and forget about this. "I- uh sure.." Suddenly a wind had pass through which made Y/N close their eyes. As Y/N opened her/his/they're eyes and saw that Zeldris had disappeared..

Y/N and zeldris started to hang out every week. They started to become close friends. Y/N felt happy and Y/N wasn't alone. Y/N met zeldris's other 'friends'. Zeldris didn't say anything to Y/N about their team. Everytime Y/N would say about zeldris other 'friends'. He would just changed the topic immediately. Which made Y/N very suspicious about him but Y/N didn't want to brother him so Y/N stayed quiet about it.

It's been 20 years since they met and Y/N felt like she wanted to travel again so Y/N told zeldris and the others. Obviously they were upset but understood expect zeldris. Y/N and Zeldris had a private conversation together at a plain. "Y/N are you sure you want to leave?" Zeldris spoke to Y/N. Zeldris didn't want his best friend leaving him. He felt like Y/N was his own brother/sister. "I'm sorry but I want to travel and see the world." Y/N felt bad for leaving but Y/N wanted to follow want she liked the most which was traveling at that time. Suddenly the ground started to shake but it wasn't a earthquake. It was something else ..Y/N turned around and saw a large creature looking thing. Y/N's eyes widened since she/he/them never saw that creature ever. Y/N felt terrified and scared. Y/N closed their eyes. Suddenly the ground stopped shaking and then a bump noise appeared. Y/N opened her/his/they're eyes and saw The large creature on the ground dead..Y/N felt confused since the large creature looked powerful and hard to kill or if it was even possible to kill it. Y/N looked at Zeldris with her/his/they're terrified eyes. "A-Are you human zeldris?.." Y/N accidentally spoke. Y/N was hoping for a 'no' answer. Zeldris stayed quiet from that question. Y/N felt a little scared but Y/N knew that zeldris was a good person but a very secretive person. "Zel-". Y/N was about to speak but was cut off by zeldris. "You should go now y/n.." Y/N wanted to get an answer. "Zeldris I'm your friend. I know that you are a good person and I might not come back you know.." Y/N stayed little quiet for the last part. Zeldris heard it and then looked at y/n and then said.."You shouldn't be friends someone like me. You will only get hurt." Y/N was surprised by that. Y/N was about to say something but Y/N's mouth wasn't letting out anything. Y/N felt speechless which made zeldris regret his decision. "Goodbye y/n. You're a good person.." and then zeldris had disappeared right before y/n's eyes. Y/N felt empty. Y/N fell to the ground in tears. Y/N felt awful and regretting saying that but Y/N understood him. Y/N felt awful but Y/N trust zeldris. If it's for the best she/he/they say...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Present

Y/N's POV

I was sitting down in the cave. Gloxinia and Drole had gone off to go find king and diana for some reason. I was surprised when I got my memories back but that memory. It confuses me but also it pains me.It felt so sad..I didn't know I was this kind of person at the past..Times have changed huh? As I think of it Everything is changing for the best or worse. The future is a mystery...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author Note :

Okayyyy srry for the late update since I was really busy so ye. What did you guys think of this? I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I might write a reader x —— book. Anyways buh byeee🤡🤡

🦋Chapter 8🦋
1023 words