Chapter 3

The next day, I woke up and I realized that Sasha was gone. I slowly got out of the bed and noticed there was a note laying on top of the pillow. I looked at the letter and I started reading it. "Hey Buzz, I am sorry to leave but I have to hit the road. You can always call and text me anytime you want. Forget about Mandy, there is plenty of fish in the sea. You will find someone who will love you for you. There is somebody for somebody. I promise you that, Buzz. Take care of yourself. We will meet again soon. Love your best friend. The Boss, Sasha Banks." I said as I finished reading her letter with a smile. I hear a knock as I put the letter on the table. I open the door and it was Baron. "Buzz! My man." Baron said with a smile. "What's up, Baron?" I said as I looked at him. "Are you ready to get this ball rolling, Buzz?" Baron asked me with a smile. "Definitely since we are no longer working for the WWE." I said as I looked at him. "That's the spirit, Buzz. I am very excited about our debut tonight at Online Wrestling Federation. Me and Mitch agreed that you and Cole will have a match against each other tonight. It will be like old time." Baron said with a smile. I nodded. "Yeah, we will put on one hell of a show tonight." I said with a smile. Later this afternoon, I was at the bar as I saw guys setting up the wrestling ring. Cole walked up to me. "Hey bro, are you ready to put on a show tonight?" Cole asked with a smile. "Hell yeah, I know that we will steal the show tonight." I said to Cole. "This is totally fucked up how we lost our jobs, man." Cole said to me. "I know right. I feel we were set up." I said to Cole. "But who? Do you think Triple H has something to do with this?" Cole asked. "I don't know. No telling who is responsible for this." I said to Cole then I turned around and I bumped into a beautiful woman who is well built with muscles. "Oh, I am so sorry." The woman said to me. "No, I'm sorry. It was my fault." I said to her as I smiled a little. "No, it was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." The woman said as she blushed a little. "My name is Prince Harris, but everyone calls me Buzz." I said to her as I stuck out my hand for her to shake. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "Oh my God! You are Buzz Harris! I am a huge fan of yours. I followed you since you were on Smackdown and on Monday Night Raw." The woman said to me with a smile. "Really?" I asked as I was shocked then she smiled and nodded. "Yes sir, I have a replica WWE Championship belt with your name plate on it." The woman said with a smile. "What is your name?" I asked with a smile. "My name is Angelina Blake." Angelina said to me with a smile as she stuck out her hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand as she smiled. Later that night, everyone was at the bar as they are ready for a wrestling show. I was in the trailer getting dressed for my match tonight and I was on my phone video chatting Red and Tre. "Man, it is not the same without you around, Buzz." Red said. "I know, it's different not being in that atmosphere with you guys. But we will see each other in person, I promise." I said to her as she nodded. "It's going to be hard when we have Triple H breathing down our necks. You know how he is." Tre said. "Don't worry guys, you two still have rights to attend indie events and autograph signings. We will see each other soon." I said to them then I hear a loud knock. "Buzz, hurry up! Your match starts in five minutes!" Mitch shouted. "Okay!" I shouted back.

"How do we find you wrestling again, Buzz?" Red asked. "Go to YouTube and type in OWF online." I said with a smile. "What is OWF by the way?" Tre asked as he raised an eyebrow. "It stands for Online Wrestling Federation." I said to them with a smile. "Okay Buzz, we are going to let you go so we can watch you wrestle on YouTube. See ya." Red said as she got off the video chat. I walked out of the trailer as I was on my way to the bar. As I kept walking, I bumped into Angelina. "Oh my gosh, Buzz. I am so sorry." Angelina said to me. "It's okay. It's my fault." I replied. "No, I was not paying attention. I was looking for you. This Mitch guy is screaming at people asking where you are, and I don't want you to get in trouble." Angelina said with a smile. "I appreciate the heads up." I replied with a smile. "Good luck with your match." Angelina said to me with a smile. "Thanks." I said with a smile a I started walking to the bar as I hear fans cheering. I came out of the curtains as Protect Ya Neck by Wu-Tang Clan was playing. I have not used that song since I was wrestling in BCW. "Ladies and gentlemen! This match is scheduled for one fall! First from the Buzz City of Charlotte, North Carolina! Weighing at two hundred and twenty pounds! This is Buzz Harris!" The announcer introduced me as the fans were cheering and so was Angelina as I was walking towards the ring. "Wow the crowd really likes Buzz, Baron!" Mitch said to Baron as they are doing commentary as the crowd was going crazy over me. I could not believe the pop I was receiving as I jumped in the ring and did my signature pose. I stood in the ring as my music stops and I hear the fans keep chanting my name. "Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!" The crowd chanted loudly then Cole's music plays, and his theme music was by Queen called Another One Bites the Dust. The fans cheered as Cole came out of the curtains. "And his opponent from Cincinnati, Ohio! Weighing at two hundred and eighteen pounds! He is Cole Quinn!" The announcer shouted as he went in the ring and did his guitar playing pose as the crowd was cheering loudly. "Damn, the crowd is going crazy over this guy, Baron!" Mitch shouted to Baron. "Yeah, Mitch! These two were two of the biggest stars that ever came out of BCW!" Baron shouted back as Mitch raised an eyebrow. He was a little annoyed about Baron referencing the name of his old wrestling promotion. The referee rings the bell as we started going at it in the ring. While we were wrestling, fans started chanting BCW. "B-C-W! B-C-W! B-C-W! B-C-W!" The crowd shouted while we were wrestling. "Wow! Do you hear that, Mitch?" Baron said to him, but Mitch stood up then took off his headphones and walked off. Baron raised an eyebrow as he was confused by Mitch's actions. We went at it for fifteen minutes, but I finally ended the match with a small package pin for the win. Ten minutes later, I was backstage with Cole. "Bro the fans were going nuts out there during our match." Cole said to me with a smile. "I know right. Did you hear what the fans were chanting? They were chanting BCW." I said to Cole as I was still shocked about the fans chanting BCW. "I can't believe it bro. That shit was crazy, man." Cole said to me as he was confused. "I think we will be alright without the WW—" I said to Cole but stopped as I saw Angelina walked over to us. "Hey guys. I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Angelina said to me and Cole. "No not really." Cole replied. "Not at all." I replied. "Cool. You guys were amazing out there. Everyone was at the edge of their seats, and so was I. Buzz, you were fantastic out there. Keep it up." Angelina said to me with a smile as I smile back. "Thank you. I really appreciate that." I said to her then Angelina smiled before walking off.

Cole smiled as he was watching me interact with Angelina. "Smooth my man." Cole said with a smile. "Relax my dude. So far, we are just friends. Plus, I am still trying to get over my breakup with Mandy and you never know, we might get back together. You how relationships can be." I said to Cole. "Mhm, or maybe not. Maybe it's a sign of you to move on bro." Cole said to me as I deeply sighs as I was not trying to hear that. Baron was looking for Mitch backstage. He finally found him in the office. "Hey Mitch, is something wrong? You left me hanging earlier at the announcer's table." Baron said to Mitch as he walked over towards him. "What in the hell do you think this is? I invited you guys to my promotion, and this is how you repay me? This is my show! I run this promotion! Do you understand that?" Mitch said to Blade as he was furious. "Whoa! What in the entire fuck, Mitch?! I did not ask these fans to chant BCW! I can't control what the fans say, and neither can you!" Baron said back to Mitch then he took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Look Baron, I am sorry for snapping on you like that. I just worked so hard to putting this promotion together and I just don't want to lose that." Mitch said to Baron. "Hey man, I did not come to you just to take over your promotion. I came to you for help." Baron said to Mitch then they shook hands and gave each other a hug. "Once again I am sorry my dude. You are like a brother to me." Mitch said to Baron as he nodded. "Don't worry, me and my guys will help you put OWF on the map." Baron said to him as Mitch smiled.