- 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 . . -

this takes place when you and Denki were still living in the dorms.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shh.. stop fussing, I'm just braiding your hair!" You say as Kaminari playfully whines. You were putting his short hair into messy little braids.

It was 10pm as everybody in the dorms was getting ready for bed. Denki let's out a short yawn. He gets up off the floor where he was laying in-between your legs and sits up on his bed with you. He covers you up with a blanket as you lay on the pillow beside him and puts on your favorite tv show to watch before bed.

It had been a long week of training and fighting you were both sore. So, you had plans to just stay inside and chill, unlike the usual when you two are going out and skating to the gas station or hanging out with the bakusquad.

Denki gently runs his fingers through your hair which is comforting to you.
After about a half an hour Denki finally noticed your messy half made braids still in his hair and brushes them out with his fingers. You both look at each other while his hair is all wavy and everywhere and let out a slight giggle.

After binging a bunch episodes of your show it is now twelve o'clock and Kaminari starts to get a bit tired. He turns off the tv and lays his head on your stomach where he lifted your shirt slightly, so you could feel his soft wavy hair on your skin. You gently rap your arms around him as he gets comfortable. Denki also raps his arm around you gently stroking your back. His one leg is in between yours, working as a leg rest. You admire as he falls asleep peacefully on you, feeling his breath on your stomach every other second.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you guys for reading!! I really enjoyed making this one even though it is a bit short. Please leave suggestions in the comments and I will get to them later. <3