4. Dare to seduce my man

The next day, Old Master Jeon asked Jeon Jungkook himself to bring you to the company.

"you've never looked for an assistant, and I know what you are worried about, but Yoo Dani is your wife, Let her stay by your side to take care of you."

You found it strange that Old Master Jeon spoke to Jungkook using the same indifferent one he used when talking to you, what was going on? You thought they had a close grandparent - grandchild relationship, as you're thinking, you felt a Sharp gaze land on your face.

It was obvious who it belongs to, Jeon Jungkook stared at you mockingly, and nodded, it was bit surprised as you thought he would refuse.

"Alright, Go." Old Master Jeon's expression softened.

Jeon Jungkook sat in his wheelchair, his face was expressionless. Lee know bowed at Old Master Jeon "Old Master Jeon, we will be leaving for office."

"Take Yoo Dani with you."
You had no choice but to follow Jeon Jungkook. Once they reached the garden Jungkook said to you in a mocking tone "Seems like it didn't take you long to form a good relationship with that Old Man, Did he send you here to spy on me.?"

You paused your steps and wrinkled your brows "I don't know what you're talking about."

"ha!" He sneered "You better never understand, otherwise..."

He didn't continue, but you knew he was threatening you. You felt bit angry, not only you had to quit your job because of him but you had to follow him wherever he goes.

You both had already agreed not to interfere with eachother's business, you wasn't happy about being forced to stay by his side either. No one said anything on the way to parking lot, Jungkook who was in a wheelchair received fell from his chauffeur to get in the car but when you wanted to follow him into the car, Lee know stopped you.

"Miss Yoo, this car is for Young Master Jeon only." you looked up at him "what do you mean?"

Jeon Jungkook turned his head towards you, his eyes was full of mockery "You are not qualified to be my assistant." your expression changed after hearing his words "Then why did you agree when Grandfather told you to take me with you.?"

"Lee Minho, tell her the route to the office, she can go there on her own." Jungkook's eyes narrowed at the mention of Old Master Jeon and dangerously stared at you.

He ignored you and retracted his cold gaze, Lee know was about to close the car door but you grabbed the door to stop him "What am I supposed to do if you leave without me.? Grandpa-"

You was speechless, how could there be such a spiteful person? Lee know reported the route to you and closed the car door, Jungkook glanced at the rearview mirror with his ice-cold eyes and withdrew his gaze after seeing the petite figure standing by the near parking lot.

_____________
______

The man sitting in his car remembered something and asked his assistant "Do you find anything about the woman, I asked you to look for?"

speaking of this matter, his assistant replied apologetically "Young Master, there are no surveillance cameras on that road, it also rained heavily that night, so it's too dark to see the passerby, However, I believe I will be able to find her if you give me a little more time."

The man's expression turned cold, The glint in his eyes revealed his dissatisfaction with the answer he received. "Its already been a month, if it was planned, that woman should be pregnant by now."

His assistant was shocked, A woman whose name and face are unknown might be pregnant with Young Master's child.? His assistant's expression became serious.