An Old Friend And A New Ally

3rd Person Pov
Sector - 5

The Lyoko Warriors would be on the edge of the large sphere with the large data tunnels leading to the other four sectors of Lyoko. Aelita would be looking at a holographic screen as she looked at different data and moved some away. Ulrich, Odd and Yumi would protect her as they deflected shots from four of XANA's Manta's as they fly around the warriors. Ulrich deflects a laser blast from a Manta as he looked at the monster.

Ulrich: Man, these things don't know when to quit. Hey, Jeremy, how much for this data download?

Jeremy: "Just a few more minutes, I need this data in order to find out a way to slow down XANA's attacks."

Odd would fire a laser arrow at a Manta hitting dead center in the XANA symbol on its stomach before looking up.

Odd: That's all well and good, Einstein, but we can't keep doing this forever.

Yumi: Odd's right, this needs to move faster so we can get out of here.

Jeremy would sit in his chair typing on the keyboard to the Super Computer as he looked at the screen.

Jeremy: Okay, I should have enough data, head back to the center of Sector - 5 and ill send the Scipio to pick you up and send you to the Desert sector.

Lyoko Warriors: "Roger."

The holographic screen in front of Aelita as the group run back into the large sphere to head towards the center. The group would enter a large empty room with a hallway being in front of them as they ran towards it. The group would stop as they heard roaring before large group of Creepers as they slither towards the Lyoko Warriors.

Ulrich: Just what we needed, more trouble.

Odd: Well, what do you really expect when we try to leave this place?

Yumi: Focus, you two.

The two nod as Ulrich pulls his katana from its sheathe as Odd prepares to fire another laser arrow. Aelita stands behind Yumi as she would grab one of her fans before a loud roar came from behind them. The group turns to see another large group of Creepers coming towards them as they were now surrounded. The Warriors find themselves in a dire situation.

Ulrich: Uh, Jeremy, we could use a hand right now!

Jeremy: "I'm trying my best, but I'm also trying to get the data downloaded."

The Creepers roar out before a few begin to fire at the four. Ulrich and Yumi block the lasers as Odd fires a few arrows hitting three of them as they explode. More Creepers begin to fire as Ulrich and Yumi do their best to deflect the shots but would get hit by most of them. Odd dodges a laser as he jumps in the air before one hits him in the chest knocking him down as he groans. Aelita looks at her friends before making a small pink energy ball appear in her hand as she fires it towards a Creeper.

Aelita: Energy Field!

The pink energy ball hits one of the Creep's turning it into sparks of data. The monsters continue to move in as the Warriors lost more and more ground before looking in confusion as four Creepers exploded without them landing an attack.

???: Look out below!

The group looks up as they see a boy fall down from the roof with a sword on his back as he had short white hair and red eyes. The boy lands as he had what looked to be a formal combat coat with a belt of Kunai knives around his waist as he looked at the monsters.