Chapter 2

A/N : Cecelia = Bold & Italic                                                                                                                                                     Claudia = Italic

Claudia's POV

"Uunnghh", I streched my baby arms and legs. 'Now, that's what I call a good night's sleep. It's been five months since me and Lia got reincarnated, and as far as I can see.....there is absolutely no sign of Lily or the other maids. Seems like we are really forgotten, huh? 

Hmm.......what should I do now? Let's see what Lia is doing'

"Lia??"

......... 

"Hello!!?? You there?"

........ 

I turned toward her and-

....she's not there!! 

What the- 

Don't tell me someone kidnapped her?!?!? 

"Why will anyone kidnap abandoned kids?", an unfamiliar, yet familiar voice called out. 

I looked up only to see a four year old girl staring at me. 

"Wea?" (Lia?) 

"It is me, you idiot".

"Ba!! Wahh I ildhan"

"Pfft-"

'Damn this baby mouth'

'How did you grow overnight', I asked telepathically. 

'I used magic. You remember how Lucas used his mana to become like a kid, I did the same'. 

'Seriously?'

'Yeah. You can try too, we're born with a large amount of mana so it's possible.'

I closed my eyes and concentrated. 

*opens eyes* 'Please tell me it worked. I looked at my hands and legs. Yes! It worked!! I'm now in a four year old body.'

"Eww.... This looks gross".

I turned to see Lia sitting near the mirror with flowers on her head. 

" If you hated it, why did you even put it?", I asked. 

"Well, Athanasia's always applying flowers, so......."

"Sigh.....you wanted to try it out?".

" Yeah.....and it looks disgusting ", she said making a disgusted face. 

I chuckled. 

" Anyways, seems like it worked, right?"

"Great job, Newton", I sarcastically said. 

" Whatever ", she rolled her eyes.

 " So....... What's the plan?", I asked as I sat on a chair. 

"..... I don't know. But we can get out of this place, after our 2nd birthday. We'll try to manage Ella and Via too."

"Hmm..... So that's it."

"Huh?"

"I meant, we're going to get out of this whole WMMAP thing and live on our own."

"Well, yeah. We don't have any other choice."

"True that".

" Or.... We can use magic to pretend as maids and see everything of WMMAP and try to stop Claude being a sleeping beauty", she laughed.