chapter 5: him..again?

I walked up to him with Lena right behind me. "H-hey." i said akwardly. "Hi. I-I'm Danny" he said shyly. "Ooooh i see what's going on here! " Lena exclaimed. "Shaddup you!" i yelled and she giggled. Danny and His friend stood there amused. Oh crap, i forgot he was there. "Erm... So.. Do you know about any malls around here?" i asked trying to act like that never happened. "Yea. I can ascort you if you'd like" he says smugly. "Umm i-" "we would love to!" i was cut off by Lena. I'm guessing she knows i can't talk to guys. "Ok i guess we're going then..." i sighed. "You're welcome Ariel" Lena whispered. I blushed. "So... Are you going to school at Maryland high? (Idk if thats a real place) " he asked. "Um yea, but i missed two semesters already" i said quietly. "Cool! That's where we go!" Paul shouted which made me giggle. We got to the mall and decided to go to hot topic. (that store is bae) we tried like everything in the store on and got kicked out by the manager. "AND STAY OUT! Dam kids!" the manager screamed. I giggled. "Man, that guy is old!" Lena laughed. "Yea... Dam kids!" Danny mocked in a old man voice. Suddenly, when we were about to go into aeropostale,we heard best song ever come on the radio. "Omg! MAYBE IT'S THE WAY THAT SHE WALKED!" me and Lena both started singing and We started walking like walruses that were just getting high at a mini bar. Then we left the mall. "See ya tomorrow at school ya crazy mofos" i shouted at Danny and Paul. I helped Lena get ready for bed and went to bed myself.--------------------------------------a/n- hiya Bluberry farmers! So i stayed picturing my character Ariel as well, and i imagine her looking like Katniss from hunger games lol. Dont. Judge. Me. Okie bye cookie monsters.