Old Enemy

Kamanashi's POV

I do hope that Haruka got my little message. Trying to hide from me, huh.

Pathetic. Well, I've gotten stronger over the past few years, she must be very weak. She wouldn't have been able to do anything in the human world let alone train. Once I kill her I will be the only thing people will ever talk about, just wait till I get my hands on her. She was always the 'prettier one' or the 'smarter one' or the 'stronger one', now I am the better one, I think.

I made my way up to this pathetic bathhouse, a frogman came leaping up to me.

"what may I do for you, Madam?" I glared at him.

"Get me Haruka Tenoh, I've got some unfinished business with her, "I said with a sneer. He stuttered a reply and said that he'll be right back, a few moments later a tall blond figure came walking out of the bathhouse. Haruka, huh. She didn't seem as bad as I thought she'd be, but I bet she's weak. Finally, I'll get my revenge.

Haruka's POV

I had just finished scrubbing the bathtub when a little frogman came leaping up to me with a worried expression on his face.

"Haruka! There's a lady at the front that wants to see you."

"Does she have pink hair?" He nodded, so. She had finally found me. I dropped my scrubber and made my way up to the front, my clothes melted into a fighting uniform while no one else was looking. 

All of the workers were murmuring and whispering as they cleared my path, clearly scared and confused at the current situation. A figure stood a few meters away from the entrance, sneering at me and giving smug looks. She still hasn't changed.

"Long time, no see." I said, pausing after seeing for a bit."Kamanashi"

"I was beginning to think you forgot my name, Haruka Tenoh."

"Haruka! Be careful, she is a powerful spirit. And you're only human!" The frogman yelled, sweat running down his forehead. I didn't want to reveal anything to the other bathhouse workers unless it became necessary, they didn't need to know I wasn't human.

"Oh, so you haven't told them your little secret," Kamanashi whispered so that no one but me could hear what she was saying.

"They don't need to know. I guess you haven't changed much since the last time I saw you. Still got the pink hair, that smug look on your face." She scowled but soon changed it into a murderous smile.

"We'll see about that, weakling." She pounced at me, I dodged her with ease. She thought that she was stronger than me.

She howled, it rang through the sky and sliced through the silence. Her tail and ears began to appear, her body slowly morphing into the wolf I met all those years ago. But I didn't morph yet, even so, I knew that Kamanashi's ears were much smaller than mine. Resembling a pig, her fur was bright pink just like her hair.

"Let's put on a show." She hissed before running at me at full speed, I jumped avoiding the fatal hit. She snapped at me again before swiping at me, she just got my face. I growled, pouncing at her and morphing into my wolf form. Everyone gasped. My snow-white fur showed that my status was higher than Kamanashi's pink one and I was much bigger, I bit her neck hard, gripping onto it. Making her howl in pain, she swiped at my stomach, leaving a large gaping hole. The battle lasted long enough to make Kamanashi tired, but not me. I pinned her, holding my paw against her bloody neck.

"Next time make sure you pick a fight who isn't stronger than you."

"This is not over Haruka, I'll be back!" I growled and snapped at her one last time before she limped helplessly into the forest, too weak to fight or challenge me anymore. I panted heavily as I collapsed onto the dirt, I used up too much energy and was unable to change back into my human form. 

Every single one of the bathhouse workers came rushing to my aid, even with them all it proved to be difficult to lift me as I was a very large wolf. They managed in the end, taking me to the closest room possible. Blood was dripping mainly from my stomach, my fur coated in crimson red. Dropping onto the polished floor and leaving trails. 

________________________________________________________