Chapter Two - stupid b*tch

When lunch time came around, Hajime was quick to run to Nagito's side. "So, where do you eat lunch? Fuyu and Kaz offered us a seat with them." Nagito smiled at her.

"Hajime is too sweet to me," She sighed, "By us do you mean you?"

"No, I'm sitting with you regardless."

"No, not that. I know you will, not that I understand why though," Nagito continued walking and Hajime was starting to grow skeptical of where they were going, "But I'm guessing Fuyuhiko and Kazuchi told you that you could sit with them. Not that I could as well." Hajime thought about this. They never said anything about Nagito joining.

"Would they mind?"

"Probably..." Nagit sighed and opened a window.

"WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU-" Hajime reached out as the girl jumped out, but she was to late, "NAGITO??" She looked out the window and Nagito was sitting in a flower bed that seemed to have cushioned her fall. Her skirt was pulled a bit, and Hajime did her best to not stare at her thighs. Damn it, that was weird. Nagito's hair had also picked up grass and flowers. She pulled the greenery out of her white, fluffy hair and motioned for Hajime to follow her. Hajime sighed in relief. She carefully climbed down the side instead of jumping like Nagito. When she got down, Nagito stood up, brushed her skirt out, and... had a four leaf clover in her hand?

"Here," She placed it in Hajime's hand.

"Nagito! How did you-"

"Got caught in my hair," Nagito shrugged.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"To the boys' apartments," Nagito said nonchalantly. Hajime on the other hand was extremely surprised.

"We can't go there!!"

"Why not? I always meet Chiaki there. That's when I give him his Nintendo back," When Nagito said this, Hajime couldn't help but to feel jealous of Chiaki. She wondered what he did that got Nagito to be so comfortable with her. Hajime also desperately wished that what Nagito had told her about the two being just friends was true. She didn't know why though.

Hajime stoped questioning it, and soon enough, they were climbing up a tree and into a window. Inside, a boy with peach colored hair was sitting down on his bed playing sims. Next to him was a blonde boy who was resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Hey Nagito," He said without looking at them, "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Oh, I'm her friend," Hajime corrected, no one else seemed to pay her any attention.

"This is Hajime. And Hajime, this is Chiaki and next to him is Sonia," Nagito put the Nintendo onto the dresser. Since the boys were sitting on one bed, Nagito and Hajime sat on the other and ate lunch while watching Chiaki play. The household was just him and Sonia, which Hajime found a bit weird but she didn't bother to comment on it.

She got distracted watching Nagito eat. She was adorable. Hajime had recently been asking herself why she had taken such an interest in Nagito, but she decided to stop asking herself that question. It drove her mind while trying to look into the possibilities. However, when Hajime's focus went back to the game, Chiaki was dressing Sonia's sim.

"Oh! I would like a green suit for our wedding!" Sonia said as he wrapped his arms around the gamer, "It will compliment your pink one!"

"Your wedding?" Hajime laughed it off, "Why don't we get married, Nagito? That'd be funny."

Sonia looked at Nagito confused. "She thinks it's meant to be funny?" And somehow, Nagito spoke to him with just her eyes. "Oh... oh! I see! She is unaware of her own homosexuality!"