Introduction

Jasmin Bhasin- An undercover CID cop. A girl of 24 years old. Only daughter of her parents. She is also an intelligent girl,in the first year of her career she solved two cases,which many police officers and detectives couldn't solve.

Disha Parmar- Also an CID undercover cop. Childhood best friend of Jasmin. Her aim was to be a doctor but her late father's last wish was to see his daughter as a cop because he was an retired army officer.

Nidhi Moony Singh- Close friend of Jasmin and Disha. The met during the training session of CID which was of 6 month. In that time they became close friends. Her boyfriend name is Punit Jay Pathak. They used to read in same school after that they fell in love.

Aly Goni- An inspector of CID. He is very serious about his work. He is very rude but always takes the side of the truth. He does not believe in love and marriage. As he is hot and handsome many girls proposed him but he rejected. His family is everything for him. He lives with his mother, father and his elder sister Ilham.

Rahul Vaidya- An Best friend of Aly and Punit. They met with each other during a case which they solved together. From then they became close friends. Rahul has a girlfriend her name is Akansha. But from both sides this relationship is not serious.

Punit Jay Pathak- An inspector of CID. He was trained in centre where jasmin,disha,and nidhi were trained but after training his job was transferred to another state. Thus Nidhi and Punit were in a long distance relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
Punit knows Jasmin and Disha but neither Jasmin and Disha knows Aly and Rahul and nor they.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you streaming TenuYaadKaraan?if not then please stream views are too less
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if there is any grammatical mistake
.
.
Share my story with others and if you like it then please vote and comment ❤
.
.
.
Atleast 10 votes