"Hello"

Delirious POV
I just woke up and I was hungry so I decided to make a quick sandwich I sat down on the couch eating it. The phone rang and I saw it was a message from Vanoss.
"Hello Delirious! Just wondering if you are gonna be online."
I smiled and sent a message back saying.
"Hey. Yeah I'll be on, give me a second." I kept smiling.
Soon a message came back.
"Gave you a second, where are you?!" He said jokingly.
I chuckled to myself softly and got online, I joined Vanoss' game he was with Wildcat and MiniLadd. They all greeted me.
"Oh hey it's Delirious!" Wildcat said loudly.
"Come join us dude." Said MiniLadd happily.
And soon I heard that wonderful voice.
"Yeah delirious join us!" Vanoss said happily while chuckling.
I couldn't help but smile, it was so hard not to. Hearing Vanoss was like listening to many beautiful violins playing together smoothly. I soon said.
"Okay okay I'm coming where you all at?"
"At the airport but Becareful there might be a lot of police." Wildcat said calmly.
"Alright I'm on my way!"
Once I got there I seen them getting in a helicopter and Vanoss shouting.
"Delirious hurry!"
He sounded like he was having fun so I got in the helicopter with everyone else.

[TIME SKIP]

It was getting late and soon MiniLadd decided to leave then Wildcat and it was just me and Vanoss.
"Hey man it's getting late I think I'm gonna go to bed now." He said calmly.
I sighed into the mic and nodded while saying.
"Yeah. Guess go to bed to."
Vanoss got silent for a few short seconds then he calmy said in the most soothing voice I've ever heard from him.
"Sweet dreams bud, talk to you in the morning"
I smiled a lot and calmy said back.
"Sweet dreams Vanoss"

[ENDING IT THERE FOR NOW I THINK]