The Alliance

As you predicted, Kid was going to accept Luffy's invitation and go to the meeting, and after a lot of convincing that you would be able to help plan, he allowed you to come with. Kid, Killer, and you were on your way to the agreed-upon meeting spot. Kid had told you to be on high alert. After all, the Straw Hats could just as well be setting up a trap.

Finally, you all reached the port, which is where the meeting point was. There was no one to be seen though, and there seemed to only be one ship docked. It looked odd, a bit like a pirate ship with a lion as its figurehead. It was an odd sight for sure.

"Eustass-ya! What on earth are you doing here?!" you heard a deep voice behind you. The three of you turned to see a familiar, heavily tattooed raven-haired man. Trafalgar Law. They called him 'The Surgeon of Death', which didn't predict anything good really. You remembered Drake talking about him a few times before. It seems like they knew each other in the past.

Either way, he was accompanied by two gang members of his. You recognized them as Shachi and Penguin. Then, you noticed the small, baby polar bear sleeping blissfully in the hood of Law's hoodie. It was quite a sight, but also a bit cute.

"Trafalgar! I could ask you the fucking same!" Kid roared. He wasn't exactly happy to see the slender male before him. The two had never gotten along, from what you've gathered. You'd always found Law quite nice and sometimes even charming, but you were well aware it was all an act. He was dangerous. Perhaps more so than even Kid, but people wouldn't assume so since he comes across as more composed.

"Shishishishishi, you all made it!" the excited voice of none other than Monkey D. Luffy drew your attention to the overly hyper male. He had always come across as a bit of a child to you, and how he ever ended up leading his own gang was totally beyond you. His gang members seemed infinitely more capable of leading, but there had to be something about him that made them want to follow him. You wondered if you were about to find out why that was.

Luffy was also accompanied by two of his friends. Roronoa Zoro and Sanji. The latter hated his last name and refused to use it, so just Sanji it was. Straw Hat wasn't messing around, he brought the big guns. You realized, looking at the other two gang leaders' back-up, neither would have a chance against that monster trio of this would turn out to be a trap.

"Straw Hat-ya, what is all of this about?" Law demanded, clearly wanting to move this along. "Come on, we have a lot to discuss." is all Luffy said before getting on board of the ship. You frowned. This all screamed dangerous to you. "Kid..." you started. "I know." The redhead interrupted you, but he headed to board the ship after all. Killer sighed beside you and glanced at you through the holes in his mask, sharing a telling look with you, and followed. You had no choice but to follow as well, the Heart Crew members closely behind you.

Luffy lead everyone to a room on the ship that was some sort of meeting room. There, 'Cat Burglar' Nami was present. You figured she was going to the brains of the whole ordeal. Zoro and Sanji weren't idiots, but they prefer to negotiate with their strength.

After everyone took a seat, the three leaders making sure to sit at a good angle to negotiate. Everyone else was basically here to support anyway. "Now," Nami started. "in a few days, the Whitebeard Whales are throwing a huge underground party. This party is extremely important for networking." How was this the first time you heard about this?

"Many gangs are invited or will be invited over the course of the following days. Now, word has it that Whitebeard won't be the only Emperor present." Ah, the Emperors. You had almost forgotten that pain in the ass. Almost. The Emperors headed the biggest and most powerful gangs. No one would dare to step on their territory and those who wanted protection allied with them. They were an absolute pain in the marines' ass. They were untouchable and caused a shitload of trouble.